war.

Alvina- uh ah what is happening *looks at the window* no everyone is in danger what do I do huh I am so weak now help me.

:-alvina alvina come with me.

Alvina- who is that where are you ahhhh

Alvina- where am I who are you.

:-I. Am. Your. Fairy God mother.

Alvina- fairy God mother

God mother- ya I will help you in your tough times you always have me you are not alone your power is the ultimate power of heaven your power is blessed with God no one can take your power from you. you need to be powerful.

Alvina- how ?volmont he had made me weak my body I can't even move and my freinds are fighting to save me what do volmont want from me what . What revange is he talking about?

God mother- his revange is you and Ethan once you defeat him but at that time he was so close to get your phoenix dragon but one day you destroyed everything you sent him back for good so he want to take your power and kill you and Ethan. And you are not weak alvina you are the powerful fairy of the whole universe open your heart. And gain your full magical power alvina you can do it and you need to kill volmont with help of phoenix dragon sword ok so it's time for me to go bye good luck alvina.

Alvina- urgh I need to transform now urgh 8 rings innex. I am the angel of phoenix dragon

Alvina- THE SACRIFICE TO GOD!!!! INNEX!!!

volmont- ohoh you all are in my control now and your poor alvina she is so weak I have made her body weak she can't even transform.

Alvina- who told you? then who is this volmont ?

Volmont- huh no way . Black beards attack her.

Alisha- urgh I can't move from here.

Lora/sarina/eric- converjex our power together .

Alvina- urgh fire shield.

Volmont- so alvina look who is here

Alvina- mom dad volmont don't you dare to touch them.

Alvina's mom- alvina don't fall for his trap.

Volmont- don't you dare to open your mouth ..