𝟐𝟓: 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐨 𝐖𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐈𝐧?

SEPTEMBER 2009

SEPTEMBER 2009

After the team successfully sent a message to Hernan Reyes, they found themselves staking out each cash house. Instead of stealing the money, they burnt it. Soon, like they predicted Hernan ordered his men to move the money.

"Number one is on the move, man." Leo said into the communication system as he and Rico staked out the first house.

"Two is on the move." Roman said as he sat in a restaurant eating a meal as he saw the men loading bags into a truck.

"Three is leaving." Gisele said as she rode on her motorcycle following behind the cars.

"I got mine

"I got mine." Han said as he followed behind the cars loading money out.

"I got eyes on Five." Tej said from the rooftop as he observed a high end home.

"Right behind six." Brian said as he road down the street pass Dom.

"Seven is moving out." Dom confirmed as he saw the men load up an SUV as Brian drove by in front of him.

"Eight is on the move." Roger said as he started his motorcycle following behind.

"Last one is leaving the station." Valentina said as she started her vehicle.

From above a rooftop Tej followed the cars with binoculars. His demeanor changed when he noticed where the money was being moved to.

"I know you all said they were consolidating the money somewhere, but, you all ain't going to believe this." He said as he kept his eyes on the building they were moving the money into.

" He said as he kept his eyes on the building they were moving the money into