8

Morning Maura I hope what you like I made for us. Hmmm it smells wonderful with a rose too. You made me a nice dinner and dessert was awesome. I figured to let you sleep in today ( Sunday) and I surprise you with breakfast in bed.  I made us white omelets with spinach,  mushrooms, onions, pepper cheese,a little cilantro with some soy chorizo. Ah chorizo is what I am tasting. It tastes good.  My cappuccino is made just right with my sour dough bread toasted with 🍓 jam , mango juice and my morning pills. You thought of everything. I put colloidal silver in with the mango juice.  I cannot even taste it. Since it's ten o'clock, your sister called to see if we wanted to golf with everyone. I told her I would leave it  up to you. I rather stay in bed with you. If you hand me my cell, I will call her.

Sasha gets up to get my cell that I  left in the kitchen purposely so we wouldn't be disturbed. She returned.

My cell was ringing  .

Hey sis, we are at the golf course already. I  guessing your not coming.  No we are not. I just woke up a little while ago.
Sasha made us breakfast in bed. I just want to relax and enjoy the day with my wife. Auntie are you sure? Yes Olivia. Sorry your on speaker. It's okay. Mom let's go it's your turn. Sis enjoy your day. We will. Maura don't do anything none of us Rizzolis won't do. I won't Tommy. Ouch what was that far. Thomas you never learn. Frankie Jane isn't here you didn't have to slap my head. I am tired of you all keeping hitting me. The next person who hits me is getting slugged.  You all behave.  Bye sis. We need to break up the brothers.  Oh boy let the men do it. I will. Thank goodness we have doctors here. Is is that bad, yeah they are being asked to leave the country club. TJ will be bandaging them up. 
We ended the call

Tommy finally tired of getting slapped . I don't blame him Maura.i know it was a tradition my aunt Angela started. Everyone continued the tradition his mother started. I guess Frankie got a little heavy handed this time.

Babe look  at the photo Katelyn sent me. Wow TJ had to give them stitches.  Yeah they went too far. Maura Tommy did forwarn him. Yes he did but he always accepted it. I guess my cousin is tired of it. Look and Jane's comment. She is beyond ticked it went that far.

You two knock the shit off. Don't make me fly back to kick both your asses. Katelyn thank you for the photo.  Your welcome Jane.

Sis I told him not too. He isn't you and I am too old for this.  Frankie he forewarned you? Yes. Hate to say it Frankie. You deserved the stitches and black eye.  I guess.  Laura, baby girls,  and Drew are pissed.  Good luck Frankie. I doubt you will be sleeping in your bed tonight as well as Tommy. Jane Thomas will.  He told he had enough. My wife is on my side. Okay. Both of you go home and no more fighting.  Yes sis.  Okay.

The texting ended.

Maura Jane responded while om vacation.  Yes she is the oldest of all of the Rizzolis now. She takes her role seriously.  I see that.  Enough about them. Let's finish eating.

In New York...
Jane calm dowdn babe. Lisa I cannot believe my brothers. Jane they are grown men. Jane your brothers are grown. I know Alesha but still.  Babe he did forwarn him.  I know Sienna. He used his martial arts for the wrong thing.  I called and spoke to them both. They are banned from my business for awhile.  I teach them for self defense not to use it on one another. I know babe. Enough about my brothers.  Let's get on the boat and sail.

Only my wife would wear heels.

I look good. Yes you do but still. Let me take them off of you before you twist your ankle of hurt yourself.  I have your tennis here with your socks. Okay!

Jane removed one heel while I removed the others.  I tossed them in her bag and she put her socks and tennis shoes on.

The four of us were enjoying the water while the crew did all the work.