62

The following morning Sasha called different personal guards to bring luggage for 8 days and some to include casual cool clothing and work out clothes. We told Maria to have fun. Jane gave her a credit card and told her the limit on it. We were surprised and happy for her to have 10 grand to spend. I gave her ten grand as well. Maura and Jane told her it was for doing exceptional work with my cousin. She told Jane and I thank but was doinh her job. She understood and left after she finished eating. Sasha told the others to enjoy their time off until next Wednesday. They finished their breakfast and left. Jane kisses Lisa goodbye. Jane leaves in the town car than Lisa leaves for work.

Babe its just us now and the merry maids. As soon as they arrive and drop off their luggage, we both can leave. I know Maura you took today off for your meeting in Lodi for the winery. I will be going to the house to get the helicopter and flying to Tahoe. Which two are my guards? Dennis and James are. We will be back late around 9. Okay be safe. I will.

Everyone arrived. I told Maura I was taking two with me to fly to Los Angeles in the helicopter. We all headed to our home.

 We all headed to our home

Maura took her helicopter, since she was doing work for Isles Foundation top

Maura took her helicopter, since she was doing work for Isles Foundation top. She left first.

Sasha this is do cool

Sasha this is do cool. I never ridden in a helicopter. I am glad your first time is with me.

John , Joy, Penelope and Nia thank you for coming here earlier than Friday

John , Joy, Penelope and Nia thank you for coming here earlier than Friday. Joy and John, Katelyn and I would like you two to stay for two weeks here. Tommy has given you two spots in the tournament since Drew and Deon won't be playing it. Just write him out a check for the fee. You will be guests if Katelyn and I. Thanks Maura. We did bring our clubs. We already left them at Amal's home.

Everyone this us Dennis and James my body guards. This is John, Joy, Penelope and Nia. It's nice to meet you all. Dr. Isles we will be waiting in the lobby. Okay! You flew here. Yes John I have business in Tahoe after this meeting.
Katelyn would of been here but meals and wheels are getting new appliances and she wants to make sure things go well. Some came earlier than expected. We looked over the budgets you four proposed and have signed off on them. We know both places need new roofing on various buildings. Casey, Severide, Jay and Antonio will be doing the ones in Lodi. Antonio will begin tonight with Jay. Lodi's Lowes already delivered the supplies this morning. John the company on Italy will deliver theirs tomorrow and the workers will begin tomorrow as well as the solar installers. More grape equipment was delivered last night. The old equipment was donated to the college for the students to work on the engines and sell them for a profit. We have noticed a huge increase in water for Lodi. I am working on a deal with Newsom. He isn't liking it but will sign it. He knows my properties bring alot of revenue for the state. I gave him an ultimatum which he isn't happy about. I own a good portion of his wine and restaurant business in Napa which most people are unaware of. He eithr approves for more water with s lower cost. If not, Sasha and I both will buy his properties up and everlasting would expand in Napa with top executives being replaced which are related to him.The family members are telling him to agree with me. Sasha would buy the winery and I would buy the restaurant . Penelope enjoy your month off vacation. Thank you. Javier didn't think you would approve a month off . We already had the cases of wine delivered to Serrano Country Club yesterday. We added more cases as you requested. Any questions before I leave? Will you be there Friday? Sasha and I will be observers only. Joy and John see my brothers if you want to buy raffle tickets. They are a dollar each. Vehicles, vacation, vehicles and much more is being raffled.

There were no more questions and I left.

I landed at model shooting. Sydney flew quoth us .

Sydney please hurry she is waiting for you. Okay on my way. Brian you okay? So many women half dressed walking around. Brian people who work in the industry don't think of it as that. As a coroner. I saw naked people but they were dead. It's okay. If your uncomfortable, you cam stay here and Clayton and I will go further. No it's okay. Brian this is their way they male their money, says Clayton. Brian as a doctor doing the exams I thought you were okay. Clayton it's different. I will get use to it. It's part of my job you two. This is all new to me as riding in the helicopter earlier.
Sasha we need a doctor. I am a doctor whats wrong? One of the models did coke and is freaking out. Brian please go deal with her.

Brian left.

Clayton don't make fun of him or tell the others. He is embarrassed. I won't.

It took awhile for Brian to return. He returned telling me she was taken to the hospital to get herself clean etc. He apologizes to me for being embarrassed. The rest of the shoot didn't have any problems. I later found out the model died. I was sad and angry because I am aware these models will indulge in drugs but its a shame. We ate lunch and dinner with the crew and models.

Sasha she was known for doing coke. It's sad this happened. She was so young. I agree. Let's get going back to Sacramento.

A town car takes us all back to the airport. Clayton and Brian are talking. I an glad Brian is back to himself again .

In Sacramento...
Dr. Isles you sure do alot . Yes Dennis it goes being an owner. I never realized how many meetings and snoozy you had to do. It's okay. I am glad we were able to get a little shooting and shopping done. Good night you two.

I was surprised my wife, Clayton and Brian weren't back yet. Julian was outside making sure I was safe.

Maura I made sure Julian ate. Thanks Lisa. Let's go do some yoga. This way you won't be so worried about Sasha not being back. You noticed. Maura I know you. Yes you do babe.

We both did yoga. I was in the shower getting out when Sasha came in the bathroom.

Babe sorry it lasted longer and I should of called you. Let me take a quick shower and I will join you in bed .

Sasha kissed me and got in the shower while I got ready for bed.

Babe you look gorgeous nude..Please don't be embarrassed .

Maura laid next to with her head on resting on my breasts as we talked about our day. Maura started kissing me and got on top of me. We made love for awhile then got up to clean ourselves up in the shower and made more love .

We both got our robes on. We stripped the bedding. I put clean sheets on the bed and pillow cases while Maura started the laundry.

Maura joined me in bed. We both had our under wear on only. We kissed some and fell asleep.