Nightmares- Sondam

Another night spend cooped up in his cabin, nothing better but to try to sleep the dreary memories that fell into his mind. But thoughts such as those were not easily placed into his head, his mind was too complicated for such easy ideals. Nonetheless, thoughts had appeared and they weren't exactly keen, an unwelcome source. They brought unpleasing ideas about his past, about what he really was.. All of the ideas he had seemed out of the question and were disregarded, told to be forgotten into the fiery depths of whatever lie anywhere but here.

He tried to get these thoughts off of his mind, letting his eyes read over several words of literature he had taken from the library. Most of them were in Japanese, a few of them in English, Spanish, there was one he believed to be German. He'd scan the words, see if he found them interesting, and stacked it on his bedside table if not. Most of them had gone into the stack on his nightstand, but one in particular caught his eye, one labeled with the title of 'Sparking Justice'.

That's right, Sonia Nevermind had spoken of such a person earlier. She, but Gundam's observations seemed quite immersed in the culture of serial killers and demonic worshiping. Maybe the last part he added on, perhaps not. That would be to decide later. He scanned through the article, it being in Spanish, he barely understood any of it, following some English words here and there, and cognates as well. The gist of it was a brief explanation of who they were, what they did, their masks, everything.

After finishing up the article, he set it to the side of his stack of books, that was at its top limit. One more book and it would have tumbled onto the floor, and a mess is never good. Besides, he had to ask Lady Sonia to inform him more over the subject of their killings, plus he was sure he could translate a bit more for her.

Letting Cham-P and San-D roam around on his bed for the minute, he undressed from his normal attire, his shoes already removed, but his jacket, shirt and pants were replaced with clothing more suitable for sleeping. He kept his scarf on, mainly for comfort. Now he wore a pair of black sweatpants, that seemed to be baggy on him, he never felt as comfortable in them as he should, but he would last until he found something that would be more fitting to him and his motifs.

He moved around his room, dimming the lights as he walked back over to his bed, his nimble fingers brushing over the fur of Maga-Z, cooing little kind words from his lips. He sat on his bed, picking up the four creatures. He moved them to the side as he laid down, covering himself with the blankets he was given in the beginning. His head had leaned against the pillow and he closed his eyes, a gentle exhale had passed his lips as he finally started to get in a sleepy state.

That is.. until there was a knock at the door.

"Yes?" He called, sitting up. His four creatures climbing into his scarf as he took the blankets off and climbed off the bed. He stood, looking at the door, debating whether to speak again. It could have just been his imagination, or someone being rude and awakening people from their slumbers for mere amusement. After debating with himself for awhile, he spoke up, clearing his throat first. "Yes? Who lies behind this door?"

"May I come in, Tanaka-san?" The voice asked in a hushed, gentle tone. It was obvious it was a female knocking at such an hour, but who was a better question. Gundam's mind went through the list of females left on the island, none in which seemed to jump out at him that would be at his doorstep, until, one.