vii. fool

𐬿 𐬼 ♡︎♥︎ 𐬼 𐬿 𝙫𝙞𝙞. 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙡

❝𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙄'𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙫𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙤𝙫𝙨𝙠𝙮...𝙄'𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙫𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙤𝙫𝙨𝙠𝙮!

𝙄'𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙫𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙤𝙫𝙨𝙠𝙮!❞

Y/N IS NOT the girl to fall in love. In fact, she doesn't even really know what love is. Her mother died, so her parents can't really show her an example of real love. She's a loner too, which means she chooses not to have romantic feelings for anyone. The only time someone has ever loved her in a non-platonic way, she pushed them away. Perhaps that's her issue, she pushes people away.

But she didn't push Boris and Theo away.

"Good morning, Y/N," Theo says in an enthusiastic tone. Theo is a morning person...unlike Boris.

"Morning красивый," Boris greets, in a groggy, raspy, voice. Y/N chuckles at the half-asleep boy. He's crouching more than usual, and his eyes are lidded.

"Good morning guys," Y/N says, with a small smile.

"Alright, well, I have to hang these up," Theo says, as he holds up papers. They seem to be Robotics Club sign-up sheets. Y/N nods her head, and Boris waves Theo goodbye as the ginger walks off. Y/N looks over to Boris, and a warm pit feeling occurs in her stomach. Her face burns up a bit. The girl begins to wonder if she's sick.

"How'd you sleep?" asks Boris, as he leans on the lockers. Y/N puts in the combination to her locker, but it doesn't open. "Uh, pretty well. I'm guessing you slept like shit though," the girl replies, as she still attempts to open the lock.

"Yeah, you have no idea," Boris answers. He glances over to Y/N who is having trouble opening her locker. Boris chuckles, and comes behind the girl. He hovers his hands over hers and says, "Here, I help." Y/N blushes at the proximity, and she gets the same pit feeling.

"T-Thanks," she responds.

"What's your combination?" asks Boris.

"5-20-35," Y/N answers. Boris opens the locker with ease, and Y/N sighs in relief. "How'd you do that so easily?"

"Good with my hands," Boris replies, as he does jazz hands. Y/N scoffs playfully, before laughing.

                             𐬿 𐬼 ♡︎♥︎ 𐬼 𐬿

"Our history teacher, what's her name again? Anyway, she's so rude. God, I can't wait for summer to get away from her," Y/N retorts, as she picks at her "food."

"She's not that bad," Theo argues. Y/N scoffs. "Don't lie to yourself, Theodore."

"I wish I had more classes with you, Y/N," Boris states, with a pout. There's that pit feeling in Y/N's stomach again. She can't fathom what has her feeling this way.

Flashback

"Mom, there's this boy in class. Whenever I talk to him, or see him, I get this feeling. Like I want to throw up, but kind've not in a bad way? I don't know," seven year old Y/N states.

"I think I know what has happened to you," Y/N's mother responds, a smirk played on her lips.

"You do?" Y/N questions, eager to know what's up with herself.

"Mhm," her mother answers. "you've got a little crush."

"Oh..." Y/N begins. "oh! That actually makes sense!...Gross."

"It's not gross, it's natural. Who knows, maybe this boy likes you back," Y/N's mother states.

End of flashback

"Hey, you good?" asks Boris, as he looks at Y/N in a concerned way. Y/N nods before saying, "Yeah, excuse me. I'm off to use the restroom."

Y/N ran to the bathroom as fast as possible to try to process her thoughts in peace. 'Do I have a crush on Boris?' she thinks. Y/N locks herself in a stall. She sits on the floor, and brings her knees to her chest.

"Holy shit," she breathes out.

"I think I'm in love with Boris Pavlikovsky..." she begins. "I'm in love with Boris Pavlikovsky!"

                                 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩: 655

                                      𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙨