Sneak Peak

Elsa and Anna were having a quite normal day (as normal as it gets when you have ice powers). Elsa had woken up in a good mood with a plan for the day, and everything went as it should have.

At the moment, Elsa, Anna, and the others were having a lovely chat with the trolls. They had decided to have a picnic in a meadow. Although Elsa was the queen of the cold, she loved the feeling of the sunlight, as is streamed through the leaves of the trees, and onto her back, making her feel safe and warm. A gentle breeze rustled the leaved of the trees, and the sound of the birds were heard throughout the mystical forest that the trolls lived in. The hike to the picnic spot was long, but worth it. The meadow made Elsa feel secure, more so than her room or the castle. She loved it. The smell, the flowers, ever little aspect. As Anna carried out a lovely conversation with the trolls, The queen closed her eyes, taking a deep breath in, enjoying the moment. All was peaceful and well-

"Pabi troll!" The yell of a troll- Cliff.

Pabi stiffened immediately , turning to the sound of the other troll, who seemed distressed.

"What is it, Cliff?" he interrogates, not liking the tone of panic in Cliff's voice. None of the trolls would ever be that distressed, unless..

Pabi pales (well, as pale as a rock can get). Cliff notices his reaction and nods.

"Pabi, I'm afraid it's what you fear. She has fallen."

Pabi nods back to the troll, knowing the danger of such a thing.

"We must leave at once. We cannot let her fall into the wrong hands. She will be too fragile to fend for herself."

Elsa and Anna sat in confusion, not having any clue as to what was going on.

"Pabi-" Ana began, but Pabi cut her off.

"You must come with us. I will explain as we go."

Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Olaf, and Sven went along with what Pabi had said. They mounted their transportation, and they followed the trolls, to wherever they were going.

"Now, I know you are wondering what is happening." Pabi said.

They all nodded in agreement, wondering what had gotten the fearless and wise Pabi distraught.

"The Princess of the stars, Y/N, has fallen to earth."