~Sleepy Cuddles~

And I present you the last and also the shortest chapter. I hope you enjoy it♡

----
Hunter woke up to the light of the sun shining through the window into the living room, making the lenses of Willow's glasses glisten, which she had placed on the living room table.

A soft warmth enveloped him and he glanced beside him to see Willow snuggled gently against him. Her dark hair was loose and fell in waves over her shoulders. Her eyes were closed and she looked incredibly peaceful. But she was also moving a little. She was probably just waking up, too.

Soon she opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"Hey," she said softly, and Hunter smiled.

"Hey, "he said too and leaned in a little shyly to kiss her. It was all still so new that he still felt very unsure of what he could or could not do.

He gently pressed his lips to hers and felt her smile into the kiss.

When they broke away from each other they both smiled softly at each other.

"We should get some more sleep, it's still very early. "Willow said softly, nudging Hunter's nose tenderly with hers.

He chuckled softly and moved even closer to her. Willow wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close. Hunter was just fine with that. The closer he was to her the better he felt.

He was really so glad that she liked him too. He didn't want to imagine what his life would be like without Willow.

He closed his eyes and murmured, "Sleep well, Captain."

"You too. "She kissed him gently on the cheek and sighed lightly, "I'm really glad to have you by my side, Hunter."

"I'm glad to have you too Willow. "He said softly and felt the warmth gently lull him back into sleep.