67

And I fell for you
Like rain drops~~

*****

Half or more than half chapter contains about Irene, if someone don't wanna read it. You can skip this chapter...

It's a short chapter also... Hope you all will like it...

_______

"Hello, I am in parking where are you?" Jungkook asked as he got out of the car.

"Here, in front." Irene spoke as she waved, Jungkook looked at her and nodded walking to her. The girls around the place drooled over the male, who gave a damn to them.

"Hurry up." Irene spoke as she walked fast inside the university followed by other.

"Why are you so in hurry? And what have you done that you have to call me?" Jungkook asked with speedy steps.

"Umm... You know I had my exams some weeks ago." Irene spoke with hesitation, Jungkook hummed getting her point.

"You know, I..." She stopped  as she gulped hard.

"I kinda got less marks in my final exams." She spoke nervously and glanced at Jungkook who nodded with a hum.

"That is the reason you called me and asked me to not tell tae. I see you don't want to be scolded." He spoke, she nodded vigoursly.

"Hmm, but don't think I won't scold you, cause I will." He spoke making Irene huff.

"Please assure my Deen that I will do my best from next exams. Or he won't let me inside the college." Irene spoke in a pleading tone.

"I will, don't worry." He spoke as they both reached the office, knocking on the door they walked inside. The Deen complainted how bad Irene had scored and how she won't be able to get anywhere with these type of scores.

Jungkook agreed with him and assured him that Irene will do her best from next time. The dean let her go because of Jungkook.

"You said you had done a bit bad, Irene this too bad." Jungkook spoke pointing at the mark sheet he had in his hands. Irene hang her head low at his words.

"You know how angry tae would be seeing this. He is so proud that you are concentrating over your studies. Tell me how are you scores so low? I had seen you studying hard throughout the year?" Jungkook spoke as they walked in the corridor.

"This happened because of the iron man movie I watched. The next day I had two exams, and I studied just for one, not remembering I have to give two papers. And ended up getting tensed for the second exam which affected my first exam too. Causing me to not have good marks in both." Irene spoke being gulity.

"See, neither me nor tae have anything to do with the scores. But the college do have something to do with your scores, if you won't score good they won't let you go in the third year. And so I am going to ban you watching tv during any exam time." Jungkook spoke in a stern tone.

"You can't be so strict." Irene whined.

"Be glad I am just banning it during exam, tae will ban it for a year." He spoke, Irene nodded with a pout as the male got point.