Character Info: Sierra

Occupation:
King's Ward.
Sky Mage.
Dragon Guard.
Affiliation:
Team Zym.
Dragon Guard.
Former Affiliation:
Farm House.
Family:
Astra (mother deceased).
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️
Appearance:
Sierra is tall and slim, but she has hidden strength within her. She has long, wavy sandy-blonde hair that goes over her shoulders. Her striking eyes could shame a pair of deep blue sapphires with little effort and sparkled like a spirited fire. Her skin has a light tan complexion from her time in the sun.

She's wearing a linen blue tunic with a tan-colored shirt underneath it. She has a bracelet with three moonstones that radiated pure beauty, gleaming milky white with a sheen of sky blue around her left wrist. She has a pair of dark brown pants that stops at her dark brown combat boots.

But once her bracelet was removed, her sandy hair is streaked in bright periwinkle blue, and her arms has patches of dark blue and white runic tattoos decorated her face and arms. A pair of curvy horns have appeared on both sides of her head, though her ears have become sharp and slightly curvy, almost like elven ears. Her left hair bang was soon tied into a sidelong braid with a black feather dangling from it.
Personality
Sierra is generally brave and compassionate, as well as a loyal friend and ally. She will do everything in her power to protect those in need, even if it means placing herself in harm's way. When suspicious of others, she can come off as cautious and untrusting towards them. However, when it comes to the people that she cares about, she adopts a more serious approach and is concerned for their well-being. She is incredibly protective of those she cares about. Even though she does not have the drive to kill, Sierra does have the dedication of a warrior to the point of being pridefully stubborn, as she was willing to die while defending her family, Zubeia and Azymondias from Viren.
Sierra has a strong sense of justice and has a sense for the morally right thing to do. She was also able to let go of her hate, anger, and prejudice towards elves and dragons after spending time with the Team Zym learning that not all elves and dragons are bad. Sierra is also quite sensitive and respectful to others most of the time. She put aside her hatred when she remembered that Viren is the true enemy. She also has a sense of humility when admitting her own mistakes and changed her opinions about elves when she saw their true colors. She also has a good intuition, as she suspected that Viren's betrayal of the kingdom would happen someday when she saw a new ally.
She also has a sarcastic, mischievous sense of humor, as she is quick to make witty or snarky remarks, much to the chagrin of others. Sierra is very cunning, clever and has good instincts when it comes to suspecting something about enemies.
Sierra despises dark magic, as she knows its true nature and the consequences of using it. She can also come off as mean and harsh towards anyone who uses it. Like Rayla, Sarai, and Callum, she too values the life of other creatures. She decided it is unethical because killing innocents on purpose is not worth it for any cause.
She is reluctant in revealing her feelings or opening up to others, especially when she is in bad shape, building up a tough façade, pretending to be unapproachable and violent to keep others away from her, and does not pronounce serious threats. For instance, when her anguish for her fallen mother was about to consume her, Sierra started to mourn that was slowly weakening her when she came across Team Zym and moved on from her grief with newfound hope to stop the war between the kingdoms of human and elves.
Despite her flaws, Sierra still has a heart of gold. She cares for all of her friends, allies, and families (both adopted and biological) deeply, and is always willing to help and fight for a good cause. She has shown herself to be selfless, caring, brave, and a true capable warrior. Sierra is tough when needed to be and always lends a helping hand to people in need.
Skills and Abilities:
Sky Primal Connection
As a mage, Sierra draws power from the Sky. This magic is at its strongest during a storm or near the Storm Spire, the nexus of the Sky.
"Aspiro": A spell that allows a mage to unleash a strong breath of wind in front of them, pushing people or objects backward. Aspiro requires some physical exertion, as the mage needs to generate wind with air from his/her lungs to use the spell.
"Fulminis": A spell that allows a mage to generate powerful electricity and unleash devastating bolts of lightning at enemies.
"Ventus Spiralis": A spell taught to Sierra and Callum by Pyrrah via Ezran. It allows Sierra and those near her to breathe in areas of low oxygen.
"Manus. Pluma. Volantus.": By drawing three runes on each arm, Ibis and "a rare few" Skywing Elves can turn their arms into mage wings, which enables them to fly.
"Angustiae Lautus": A spell that allows a mage to conjure up a miniature whirlwind that can help with clean up.
"Pluviam Praesidium": A spell that allows a mage to create a barrier above their head that protects them from the rain like an umbrella.
"Eritque Arcus Ignus": A spell that causes colorful crystal balls to float and explode into fireworks of multiple shades.
"Sepultura Caelo": A spell that turns a body into a flock of birds.
"Stratum Caligo": A spell that covers an area in a bank of fog.
"Ventum Circulo": A spell that creates a breeze-dome, capable of protecting against high temperatures.

Combatant:
Sierra is a very formidable combatant who can easily subdue Rayla and attackers. Sierra is a skilled swordswoman, specialized in a single-wielding swordplay. She was able to defeat multiple foes using only her swords, even when her opponents required precision attacks.
Archery:
Sierra is an extremely skilled archer and bowman who never misses a target and is also capable of using her bow and arrows in combat against much larger opponents.
Expert Rider:
Sierra is an excellent equestrian by riding and training the horses in the stables that she worked at. She's also a skilled rider when riding a Stormwolf.