Intermission and Teaser #43

I don't own this. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money off of this.

"So I succeeded," Thor commented. "But Asgard is destroyed. I am all that remains from our lineage."

"For now," Uatu agreed. "Eventually, you do find the gods and restore Asgard to its previous might."

Thor didn't reply but the look on his face showed that he was relieved.

"Thor, are you sure you can't learn the Runes in time to fight Thanos," Maria asked.

"I am sure," Thor replied. "It would take far too long. However, I suppose I could go to Nidavellir. Since Hela has destroyed Mjolnir, I will need a weapon."

"Wait," Rocket interrupted. "Nidavellir is a real place? I very much would like to go there."

"Perhaps I could take you there, after we deal with Thanos," Thor told him.

"This next event takes place in Earth 1610. This one takes place some time after Peter's death," Uatu said.

Some of them groaned at this. They were really beginning to hate that universe.

"Nick Fury, Peter Parker," Uatu said. "I would like to speak to you two separately and in private." And with that the two of them plus the Watcher flashed out of the room in the same golden light that brought everyone there.

"What is so special that you had to take me somewhere else entirely," Fury demanded.

"Richard and Mary Parker," Uatu simply said. "I felt you should get a warning. They were S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents, were they not? It will reveal part of their fate. What happened to them."

"No."

"I'm sorry, truly I am," Uatu said.

"I said no, motherfucker," Nick Fury said firmly. "If not for me than for Peter. He shouldn't live with the knowledge of what happened to them."

Too late, Fury flashed back into the room.

With Peter.

As soon as the Watcher flashed into the room with Peter, Peter quipped: "You know, getting teleport around against my will is very uncomfortable. At least offer to buy me dinner first."

"Richard and Mary Parker." Instantly Peter's whole demeanor changed. He looked more guarded, definitely uncomfortable. As if this was the last thing he wanted to talk about. "Please, no."

"I am sorry. I know you were never told what happened happened to them," Uatu admitted, which wasn't surprising considering what he was. "Truthfully, the reason your Aunt and Uncle made the topic so taboo, is simply because they didn't know. But this next event, it mentions them. I cannot say more, just this: Don't judge them or anyone else. They knew the dangers. Wait until you know the details."

"Fine." Peter clearly didn't like it. However, Uatu took him back into the room with everyone else.

When he arrived back with everyone else, he immediately moved to sit back with MJ and Ned. He looked over at Nick Fury who looked pale, almost scared.

"What was that about," MJ asked. "Some of the Avengers have been questioning Nick Fury about what the Watcher told him but he refuses to say. What did the Watcher tell you two?"

"Nothing," Peter looked uncomfortable.

"Do not ask them what I told them," Uatu said as he flashed into the room. "It will be revealed what I told them, but for now, leave it be."

They all stared at the screen wondering what had happened to get both Peter and Nick Fury worried

An) Done.