high school years

Jungkook was a bad boy type in high school. No one caught his eye. There were many boys and girls who wanted to be with him but he wasn't attracted to any of them. None of them but one boy who was hard to get.

Jungkook: hey cutie~

He leans against Felix's locker. Felix rolls his eyes. Jungkook looks him up and down.

Jungkook: how can you be more prettier than girls?~

Felix: I have my ways.

Jungkook: you're fine as hell~

Felix: I know. You only harass me and tell me that every single day every second you see me.

Jungkook: need to remind you~

Felix: you're ridiculous but I admire it~ show me what you got~

Jungkook: okay baby boy~

They start to make out. Jungkook takes him to his car. The get into the backseat and they start to kiss deeply. Next thing you know their clothes were gone and Jungkook got him pregnant.

Jungkook: that was amazing~

Felix: thanks~ I didn't realize what you were packing I'm there~

Jungkook: you're so sexy~

Felix: I know~ you're so hot~

Jungkook: cute face, thick thighs, juicy lips, beautiful eyes~

Felix: handsome, sexy, tall, sexy voice, strangely attractive belly button~

Jungkook: yup~

Felix: let's be boyfriends~

Jungkook: of course cutie~

Jungkook and Felix date for three months. Felix finds out he's pregnant the day they break up.

Jungkook: I need to say something.

Felix: me to...

Jungkook: I wanna break up.

Felix: what?... Why?... Am I not food enough?...

Jungkook: I don't love you anymore...

Jungkook didn't want to say this stuff. His parents are homophobes and they didn't want their son to be gay. They forced him to break up with Felix whom he loves so much.

Felix: so... So this is it then huh?...

Felix rubs his belly.

Felix: good bye... I hope you rot in hell!

Jungkook sighed. The door to his house slammed shut. Felix was left crying his eyes out. Jungkook feels a pit in his stomach. He feels like he's on the verge of tears.