3: Zedd's Monster Mash

(For those who are wondering why I named the first two chapters something else the reason behind this was because I wanted them to be exclusive to Y/n being the new student to Angel Grove High and the new Green Ranger. As for anymore info on the love story between Y/n and Trini, that will be awhile until I work out all the details. On with the show.)

We start the show off with students walking into the Angel Grove Gym and Juice Bar which over the door reads "Reach Out To The Community. Have A Haunted Halloween." Everyone appear to be enjoying themselves and out of everyone, the ones who are running the whole thing is Jason, Zack, Billy, Kimberly, Trini, Tommy and Y/n. Y/n appears in a green shirt and green sweat pants to finish the new look off(Just like in the bio) and is walking around with a basket of candy.

Kimberly: [Excited] Happy Halloween everyone! Alright, we're gonna have lots of fun going out Trick-or-Treating tonight. Parents remember, you need to sign your children in when you leave them and out when you pick them up, okay. That way the Chaperones will be able to keep track of everyone. Okay, we got that? Alright. Let's go have some fun, you guys.

Y/n: [Holding basket of candy] Here's some candy for everyone. Just remember, not too much. Otherwise you'll get a tummy ache and cavities!

Trini walks over to Y/n and helps him out with handing candy out to everyone, only to turn towards him with a confused look.

Trini: [Confused] Y/n, where's your costume?

Y/n: [Honesty] I left it in my locker. Had a few ideas for it, actually. A Skeleton, a Vampire, even a Knight.

Trini: [Intrigued] Nice choices.

Y/n: Thanks, Trini.

Billy then walks, wearing a costume of Albert Einstein, and bringing a box over to Kimberly.

Billy: [Setting box down] Here you go, Kim.

Kimberly: [Thankful] Oh, thanks.

Billy: Yeah, I can't help thinking about the upcoming uh peace conference.

Kimberly: [Turns to Billy] I know. Can you imagine if you were chosen to go around the world talking to kids about world here today? That would be so incredible.

Y/n: [Walking over with Trini] I've unfortunately been almost all over the world. My parents are busy most of the time, so it kinda comes easy for me.

Billy: Must be awesome, Y/n. It is quite exciting, isn't it? But, um... What would happen to our Power Ranger team?

Kimberly: [Surprised] Wow. You know what, I never thought about that.

Trini: [In agreement] None of us have...

Y/n: [Nods] Yeah... Even I haven't, with me being the new Green Ranger and all...

The four sigh obviously thinking about the possibility of the Power Rangers actually being separated by traveling around the world. As kids start coming into the room with their parents, Y/n goes back to handing out candy to the ones showing up. As he's handing out candy, Tommy comes over to him dressed up as a Pirate.

Tommy: [Pats Y/n on the back] I see you're adjusting just fine.

Y/n: Yeah. Not really that hard when you've got friends like you and the others. It's still weird being one of the Power Rangers.

Tommy: I know what you mean, Y/n. After getting freed from Rita's spell, the others and Zordon gave me a chance to fight alongside them as the Green Ranger. Then the Green Candle died down and the power was lost.

Y/n: [Chuckling] Not anymore. I thought it was confusing at first, but then I just got the morpher and it's just as it happened. Now you've got the Power Rangers with just as much fire power as ever.