Part 1

I Quickly Made My Way To Me And My Sister's Bedroom And Immediately Turned My Dad's PS4 On. I Put The Disc In And Pressed The X Button To Start Playing.

I Chose Leon's Campaign Eh I Can Beat Claire's Campaign Another Time I Thought To Myself With A Smile And Just After The Cutscene Of Them Being Separated Was Over, I Got Blinded By A Very Bright, Which Caused Me To Drop The Controller On The Bed And Fainted.

I Groaned In Pain, Opening My Dark Brown Eyes To Where I Was. Just As I Did, My Eyes Widen In Shock. Wait.. Where The Heck Am I? I Thought To Myself.

I Got Up To My Feet And I Realized The Rpd Police Station Was Right In Front Of Me And That Was Enough To Know Where I Was. 

I Was In The Remake I Couldn't Believe It!

I Got Sucked Into One Of My Favorite Games?! I Thought.

I Was A Huge Fan Of The Games So It Didn't Take Too Long For Me To Know The Timeline Of This Game Was Technically 1998.. Which Means I Went From Being In 2023 To Be In The Game From Where It First Started. Great How Am I Supposed To Go Back?

After A Lot Of Thinking To Myself, I Saw That I Still Was Wearing My Recent Clothes But Did I Did Not Remember Wearing Fingerless Gloves Like These. I Had A Cute Black Shirt With A Emoji On It Along With My Blue Jean Jacket, Dark Grey Jeans, My Multicolored Crocs And Black Fingerless Gloves...

Attached To My Leg Was A Gun Holster With My Own Gun In It.

"Fuck.. When I Wanted This Dream To Come True One Day I Didn't Mean It Like This..." I Whispered To Myself.

I Wanted To Play It Like My Favorite YouTuber Theradbrad Did Not Like This And I Know It's Gonna Be A Whole Lot Different For Me.

"Oh Fuck..." I Said In Fear.

I Took My Gun Out And Walked Around As I Knew The Main Characters Would Be Heading To The Police Station. I Started To Panic A Bit As I Walked Slowly As I Could.

I Noticed Zombies Started To Appear Around Me And I Was Left To Aim At Them I Thought That Wasn't Smart At First Oh Screw It I Used My Knife Against One Of The Zombies I Jumped When I Heard A Loud Gunshot And I Looked Behind Me To See Where It Came From.

Leon S Kennedy, My Crush..

"You Ok Miss?" Leon Asked Me.

"Yeah.. Scared A Bit But Ok." I Said.

"That's Great, I Didn't Know There Would Be Any Survivors.. You Should Come With Me. I'm Meeting Up With Someone At The Police Station."

"Alright." I Said.

I Can't Believe I Met The One Character That I've Loved From The Series. Usually I'd Be Fangirling Like Crazy But I Was Really In Shock Still Be In The Game.

"What's Your Name?" Leon Asked Me.

"Tabitha, Tabitha Medders." I Said.

"I'm Leon Kennedy." Leon Said To Me.

"It's Great To Meet You Leon" I Said With A Smile On My Face.

"Same To You, Tabitha." Leon Said To Me, Smiling.

We Walked Into The Police Station, I Remembered Just How It Looked When I Played As Claire Back In 2020.

"Hello...? Is Anybody Here?" Leon Said Loudly.

I Walked Over To Leon And Looked At The Screen.

"There Has To Be Someone Here..." Leon Said.

I Nodded In Agreement.

We Quickly Looked And We Watched As A Officer Appeared On The Video, He Shot A Few Bullets And Ran Off Only For Us To See A Zombie After Him. Going To Camera 3 He Finally Spoke.