Part 2

Leon Cutted The Chains So We Could Get Back Inside The Station We Went Back In The Room Where We Tried To Help Eliot, Not Sure Where We're Supposed To Go To And Leon Started Looking Around For The Weapons Locker Key.

"We Need To Find The Weapons Locker Key There Are Two Shotguns In There" Leon Said.

"Yeah I'll Help You Look For It" I Said.

We Went In The Room That Had The Third Medallion But We Saw That It Was Blocked Off We Need Some Explosive To Get The Medallion.

We Went Inside The S.T.A.R.S Office, Finding The Battery We Needed For The Detonator To Blow Up The Wall.

"Alright I'm Going To Set It" I Said, Putting It On The Wood Wall And Backed Away Quickly.

As Soon As It Went Off, I Put In The Code Quickly And Grabbed The Medallion And We Ran To The Door, Closing It Behind Us.

"Alright, Let's Get The Hell Out Of Here" I Said.

We Put The Remaining Medallions In The Slots And It Opened Leon Opened The Door.

"So It Goes Underground...Huh." Leon Commented.

"That's Interesting." I Said.

"That's It. That's Our Way Out" Leon Said.

"Lieutenant Branagh! Marvin! It's Time To Go." Leon Said, Going Up To Him.

"Hey, Marvin.." Leon Said, Putting His Hand On Marvin's Shoulder To Wake Him Up.

Marvin Woke Up With A Growl, Breathing Heavily.

"We Need To Get You To A Hospital Right Now." Leon Said.

"No, No I... Save Yourselves..." Marvin Said.

"Come On We Got You." Leon Said.

"GO!" Marvin Yelled.

"Look, We Can Make It Out Of Here Together, If You Just Gimme-" Leon Said, Trying To Reason With Him.

"It's Too Late." Marvin Said, Drawing His Gun At Leon.

"I Tried Leon... But I Couldn't Stop It." We Can't Let This Thing Spread. It's On The Five Of You Now. Just Go..." Marvin Explained.

"I Understand..." Leon Said.

We Walked Into The Area As The Door Shuts Behind Us, To Get Farther.

"I Won't Let You Down Marvin." Leon Said.

"I Know You Won't Disappoint Him Leon" I Said With A Sad Smile On My Face.

"Thanks Tabitha" Leon Said, Smiling At Me

Me And Leon Heard A Unusual Painful Groan Ahead Of Us. Just As We Pushed The Shelf A Mutated Man Appeared Out Of Nowhere.

The Mutated Man Grabbed Leon Slamming Him Against The Metal Floor When He Did It Again It Caused Both Of Them To Fall To The Floor.

I Hopped Down To Help Leon Fight Him And Looked Up At My Parents And Sister While Leon Was Distracting Him By Shooting Him.

"Guys Stay Up There We'll Take Him Out!" I Said To My Family.

"Alright But Be Careful Sweet Pea" My Mother Said To Me.

I Nodded Yes And Went To Leon To Help Him Fight William. It Took A Lot Of Bullets But Instead Of Dying William Rolled Over And Fell.

We Saw That A Ladder Fell Down And We Climbed It Up.

After Walking On The Cross Way We Were In A Room That Had A Ladder Leon Climbed And Pressed The Lid Up, Looking At The Parking Lot.