Part 4

"Nice A Elevator." I Said Smiling.

We Were Going Up And Finally Reached The Floor. We Went Up The Stairs. Me And Leon Upgraded Our Lighting Hawks With Long Barrels And Red Dot Sights.

"Oh My God... This Is Getting Worse!" Leon Said.

We Shot More Of Those Big Red Monsters That Came Our Way, Using Our Lighting Hawks Against Them As We Walked In The Sewer Water.

Leon Used The King Plug And The Gate Opened, Allowing Me And Leon To Grab The Flamethrowers.

Once Again We Went In The Dirty Sewer Water To Solve This Damn Puzzle That Was Really Annoying.

"What The Hell Was That!?" Leon Said.

"I Have No Damn Idea!" I Said.

"I Swear, When We Get Out Of Here I'm Gonna Take A Nice Relaxing Shower." I Said.

"Sounds Like Fun." Leon Said Smirking.

"Not Allowed In The Bathroom, Blondie." I Said, Blushing Hard.

He Laughed And We Continued To Keep Moving. I Looked At My Sister To See A Smirk On Her Face. I Blushed In Embarrassment And Blew A Raspberry At Her.

Leon And Me Finished The Puzzle and The Door Finally Opened, So We Could Get To Ada As Quick As We Could.

"Ok... Almost There, Ada." Leon Said.

"Jesus Christ!" Leon Said.

"Holy Shit!" I Said.

"Now We Got You!" Leon Said, Pressing The Crank Button.

William Finally Fell After A Second Attempt Of Defeating Him Again.

"Let's Hope That's The Last Of Him." Leon Said.

"Yeah I've Had Enough Of Fighting Him." I Said.

We Were About To Get Ada But I Really Wanted To Leave The City For Good And For My Family To Be Safe And Sound The Five Of Us Have Been Through So Much It's Crazy I'm Not Sure How Long I Can Take It To Be Honest.

"Hey Are You Ok Tabitha?" Leon Asked.

"I Just Want To Leave This City And My Family To Be Safe Before I Met You, I Was Already Going Through A Lot But This Is Different. We're Killing Bioweapons That Ada Told Us About. We're Seeing People Die So No, I'm Not Ok, Leon." I Said, Tearing Up.

"Oh Tabitha I'm Sorry You Feel That Way But It'll Be Ok And This Will Cheer You Up." Leon Said.

"What Do You Mea-" I Was Cut Off By Leon Kissing Me It Shocked Me At First But I Kissed Him Back.

My Cheeks Were Red After We Pulled Away.

"Sorry I Didn't..." Leon Said.

"No It's Alright I Loved It Actually." I Said.

"Can I Kiss You Again?" Leon Said.

"Mhm." I Said, Butterflies Fluttering In My Stomach.

Leon Held My Cheek And Leaned In To Kiss Me. The Kiss Went By For A While Before We Pulled Away And Continue To Keep Moving To Find Ada.

"Come On..." Leon Said.

"ADA!?" Leon Yelled.

"ADA, WHERE ARE YOU!?" Leon Said.

"Ada Are You In Here?" I Asked.

"OVER HERE!" Ada Yelled.

"Ada..." Leon Said.

"I Was Getting Worried For A Sec..." Leon Said.

"I Can't Get It Out." Ada Said.

"I Don't Know If I Should l, Uh..." Leon Began To Say.