Pussy Fairy OTW

Based on the Jhene Aiko and Mila J song, "Pussy Fairy OTW"

Benjamin Warren sat on the bed in his two-story'penthouse staring at the ceiling. Tonight was one of the many restlest nights he had, he craved physical touch, he yearned for it. After Ben broke up with his girlfriend of two years, it was hard not to crave some sort of climax, especially since he was used to sex everyday.

"God, what am I gonna do with myself" Ben murmured. He should be ashamed of himself. Hard as a rock with no one to help him take care of it. The masterbation only worked for so long, after a while he got bored of it, leaving himself with a painfully hard dick on a friday night. Ben sighed rolling over looked at the wall before drifting to sleep.

Miranda, a fairy, had one job to do, make sure that the humans she had assigned to her were pleasured to their satisfaction. She has had the wonky people, the people who try to take advantage of her services, you name it. It was a calm day for her, only two people she had to service. As she sat at her desk the light above it turned Green, meaning that there is someone in need of a release. Miranda got herself together, making sure everything was just right before heading out. She appeared in this beautiful apartment, she started to wonder around before she snapped out of it and headed to the bedroom.

There she met this beautiful adonis. She stared at his chisled chest, taking everything in. She walked closer to his bed carefully eyeing his features. He tossed and turned before sighing and looking at the ceiling. He noticed a figure by the tv, He watched horror movies and knew how they ended for black people, yet he decided to call out to the figure.

"Hey, who is that? I know how to fight!" Ben hollered at the shadow. He watched the figure move closer and closer under it was under the pale moonlight.

"Miss, I think you are in the wrong house-" Ben said before he was abruptly cut off. "Hey there handsome." She said. He sat on the bed in shock. He looked at her features, her short stature, her thick thighs and cute button nose. "W-who are you?" He said. "I'm here to fulfill your needs." She said as she stalked over to him. "Take off your shorts." She demanded. "I'm not about to-" Before he could finish he heard her sigh and felt his shorts being pulled down. Ben's nine inch dick sprung out making Miranda groan. "I'm gonna-" Miranda held her hand up, making him shut up. She grabbed his dick and spat on it as she stroked it softly. Ben jerked at the sensation, that alone almost made him cum.

She took his full length in her throat as she looked into his eyes. She felt pre-cum trickle down as she skillfully sucked his dick. Miranda saw his jaw tighten as he looked up. She moved her head faster as she stroked him. "Fuckkk" He moaned. Bens stomach tightened, giving her a sign that he was about to cum. "I feel you throbbing, cum for me baby." She said softly. As soon as she said that his thick warm seed flooded her throat. The pleasure was unbarrable. Ben jerked into her mouth plopping his head on the pillow.

Miranda rose up sitting on his lap, smeering her wetness up and down his shaft. "I know you need this, fuck me baby." She said, Ben shuddered at the thought of being in a women after 6 months. "Who are you" He said looking her in eyes. "I'm your wildest fantasty." She said as she grabbed his dick and slowing inserted it inside of her. She hissed at the feeling, he was so thick and long. She never came while with clients but she had a feeling this was gonna be different. Ben moaned at the feeling of his dick engulfed in warmth. Miranda grabbed the head board behind him and started bouncing at a fast pace. ''OH FUCK" Ben hollered grabbing her ass. The sight of her plentiful breast bouncing while her tight pussy contracted around his dick made him feel like he was in heaven.

Miranda moaned at the feeling of him hitting her cervix almost sending her over. "Fuck me" She whispered as her head flew back. As she bounced Ben grabbed her hips and pounded into her relentlessly. Miranda screamed at the feeling of pleasure gripping the headboard. "I'm gonna cummmm OH FUCKKK" She moaned. "Me too baby, Cum with me" Ben said. Soon as he said that Miranda squirted all over his dick as he came in her wet heat. Miranda moved off of ben, staring at the ceiling. She heard Bens soft snores letting her know that her job was done. She wrote a quick note and placed it on the other side of the ben before dissapearing.

Ben woke up in a good mood. As he sat up he felt a wet spot. He looked around looking for clues as to what happened. Ben looked over and saw a card with a red kiss on it. He read it in confusion, then moments from last night came in spiratically. "Ohhhh" He said before smiling softly. "Damn shes good." He said while getting up and started his morning routine.

           "Let me know if you need my help again Lover boy.

XOXO,
      The Pussy Fairy."