chapter two

Mark

March 1, 2022

I start my day like any other waking up to my wife's side of the bed empty going to the bathroom to do my morning routine and going downstairs to make something to eat I know you may be thinking we are rich we could just hire a maid to do all the housework but I like to be hands-on in my home.

after eating I went upstairs to get dressed for work looking at the clock it was now 6:30 thank god I have plenty of time to get some donuts for late yes I do have a sweet tooth.

walking into a cute bakery that a friend recommended I must say they were not lying about the inter design it look beautiful walking up to the casher I place my order while standing their I felt so one looking at me.

i looked around until there she was sitting at a window seat with her laptop in the fount of here, but it doesn't seem like she is focused if she has time to be staring at me like that. paying for my thinking heading out. " Hey, you that about to walk out," the that was staring before called out.

i looked at her and say she was talking to me so i walked over to her " hi" I said, she keep looking at me which was weird " hi I was wounding if you are single" she said I really had to had to have a good look at her because who in their right mind call someone whose about to leave if their single. 

but to not come off as rude i answer her " no i'm no single but married", " oo sorry about that i just say you stand their looking so beautiful i had to ask" she said. when she was don't i was blushing red like a cherry. 

another edit to the chapters. I hope you all like it as i said this is just for fun.......