002 school...

Jayla's pov

Jayla's pov

"Lost your ride huh?" I said walking behind will,"yea all because I punched him" will told me,"I mean he kinda deserved it he was a dick to me" I admitted,"really?" Will chuckled,"yea" I said,"well you can ride with me" I said."ok" will nodded,"Jayla!" Carlton shouted as I opened my locker,"why are you talking to Will?" He asked me,"hmm i don't know why? Are you jealous?" I said,"just tell me"Carlton yelled,"no! I don't have to tell you shit leave me alone!" I yelled in his face before I walked to my class he grabbed my arm tightly."get the fuck off me Carlton!"i punched him in the face which made his nose bleed."never touch me again you got that bitch!?" I whispered before I walked away."mrs downs your gonna have to come with me to the principal's office after what you just did to Carlton" the teacher said,"bullshit! Did you not just see what he did to me?!" I said,"enough with the excuses!" The teacher said,"office now" she said as I groaned.

"mrs downs your gonna have to come with me to the principal's office after what you just did to Carlton" the teacher said,"bullshit! Did you not just see what he did to me?!" I said,"enough with the excuses!" The teacher said,"office now" she said...

I walked to the office as I started to cry after the talk with the principal school ended and I started to cry even more."Jayla" Will said,"hey I heard what happened are you ok?" Will said as he saw I was crying."hey what's wrong?" Will asked me,"fucking teachers are blind!" I yelled as I sat down with my hands over my face."hey hey, it's ok" Will said pulling me into a hug."fuck them a'light?" Will said which made me chuckle,"a'light" I said smiling."ok let's head back home" Will said, "we're home!" I said but heard nobody."do you think they know?" I asked Will,"know that you punched Carlton hell ya" will said."Jayla!" Vivian said,"shit!" I cursed."Jayla we heard that you punched Carlton why did you do that" Vivian asked, "because he grabbed my arm really tightly and asked me why am I talking to Will" I told them.