003 posters

Jayla's pov"Carlton jayla and will you three will be going to door to door asking people" Phil said,"great because we with three of us we are a dream team" I rolled my eyes a Carlton

Jayla's pov
"Carlton jayla and will you three will be going to door to door asking people" Phil said,"great because we with three of us we are a dream team" I rolled my eyes a Carlton."whatever dipshit" I said."I said I'm sorry bitch unless you want me to kick your ass" Carlton smirked at me before I looked up at him."I want you to think long and hard if you really wanna do this because the last time you tried to one up me it didn't end well" I said,"yea didn't end well for you crybaby" he smirked."what did you just say to me?" I said before punching him."ENOUGH!" Vivian said. "This is exactly what I'm taking about none of you guys wanna forgive each other" Vivian said,"how the fuck am I gonna forgive this asshole after what he did to me yesterday!?" I said."just do it!" Phil said as we were walking I heard will and Carlton arguing."did you really come here for a better education will?" Carlton asked."Carlton shut up!" I yelled."oh why should I is it because you have a crush on him?" Carlton said,"what the fuck I told you not to tell him god your such a dick!" I started crying,"maybe I am but at least I'm not a slut like you" Carlton said,"fuck this bullshit I'm done! Have a nice life Carlton" I walked away,"I'm out too fuck you and your little friend both of y'all can go to hell" will said walking with me."Fine! I don't need you two I'll do this myself" Carlton yelled,"yeah have fun with that!" We both said."is it true you have a crush on me?" Will asked me,I stopped for a minute then looked at will. "Fuck it" I said as I kissed will. "Fuck! Shit I forgot you liked Lisa"I said as he kissed me,"like Lisa? Baby I like you"