Gender neutral reader x Vil Shoenheit <3

Yuu and Vil have been in the same class since their first year at Night Raven College, now they were sophomores, silently watching each other across their classroom for three years now...

Yuu had always been pretty, not necessarily popular but most people watched them from afar, assuming they were naturally beautiful. In reality, Yuu worked hard for their appearance and to keep their mysterious air. Their desire to be admired and to be mysterious had one drawback though...Yuu didn't know how to talk to people, they don't have any close friends and after three years, they still can't strike up a conversation with the one they like.

Yuu has liked Vil since they first saw him, at first it was only interest but as time went on...Yuu started to have the hugest crush on Vil. Yuu knew they were good looking, after their hard work but.. What if Vil rejects them? Vil is also gorgeous and famous. If Yuu were to tell Vil that they like him, and he rejects them...Their life of being admired from afar and their mystique would be gone and after how hard they've tried, even though they love Vil so much...they'll never tell him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vil is an actor, a model, an influencer so... why does he feel so strongly about some random classmate named Yuu...

Vil's been secretly admiring his crush for a year now, he had shared a class with Yuu for a while but he never took notice of their beauty until a year ago... Vil also started to see them as just a pretty person to enjoy but...as you can guess, he also began to develop strong feelings for Yuu.

Vil is clearly in love with them but...He tries his hardest not to admit it, they say the face of the one you love is always prettier in your eyes but, do they really just look that gorgeous? Vil may not be very self aware but if Yuu were to ask him out...he'd certainly say yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The days pass by indefinitely, another month of the two "secretly" glancing at each other in class, trying to not be seen by the other was quite a challenge when you're both doing your best to look at the other person. At this point it might be causing a problem, with the other one in the room, it's impossible for either of them to focus... Of course neither of them really care. In reality, almost all of their other classmates started noticing that two of the best students in their year weren't paying any attention to the teacher, when they were gazing at one another they were probably daydreaming about the other. Normally this would make someone's grades go down but instead, since they're both good students, there's not much change...

One day, Rook was utterly tired of their shenanigans, if this continued going on, his precious "roi du poison" would not be the poised and regal figure that he was known as. Vil was an inspiration of pure beauty to some people but now it was hard to ignore the attention he was paying to Yuu. It wasn't so much that Vil had a favorite person right now... that he obviously had a crush but that he seemed to be too prideful to even tell Yuu that he liked them. Rook was watching on as his housewarden slowly fell harder for their other classmate who also happened to be quite beautiful. Rook couldn't be happier than to see them together in a relationship, two of the best beauties together, all the time? That sounds amazing (to him at least) but with things going the way they're going, nothing will happen out of this, they'll graduate without telling each other how they feel and their grades will drop because of all this daydreaming, he had to do a little something to help them out...

He planned to get them together, somehow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So... after a few more days passed, Rook decided to try and talk to Vil about this.. If nothing happened, he would simply have to take matters into his own hands.

He asked Vil, his dear friend, why he wasn't paying attention in class, why he was daydreaming and VIl could offer nothing but a strange defensive response, only confirming in Rook's mind that Vil was also starting or has already realized his feelings for Yuu. Vil was always too prideful to ever make the first move, Vil's had crushes before, Rook could tell but Vil was always too caught up in either his studies or his acting, so, now that Vil's acting jobs have slowed down, as he's focusing on school, he has more free time. Some time for a relationship. Vil could either focus on two things at once; being with Yuu and studying or, he could not have Yuu and spend all his time daydreaming... the former certainly sounds better.

Rook asked, "Do you like Yuu?" In his simple tone and that one question, Vil got too defensive, saying that he would never, that he wouldn't have romantic feelings for anyone until he was older, only more confirming the fact that he was madly in love with Yuu. Rook sees right through him but there's no getting through him either. Rook would have to enact his dear plan to get the two of them together but, he should probably ask Yuu what they think as well.

With his idea, Rook asks Yuu to meet him in a rather cryptic manner, he left Yuu a letter in their locker, asking Yuu to meet him in an empty classroom after school, Yuu thought the letter was strange, it had no name, no sign of who wrote it and it certainly wasn't a very descriptive letter.

"Dear Yuu, I have something very urgent I need to discuss with you. Please meet me in the English classroom after your final class for the day finishes. I will be waiting for you" Is all it read in fancy cursive writing. Yuu found it a little bit concerning but, nevertheless, Yuu decided to meet Rook there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once again, class finished for Yuu, a long day, like every day. But today was ¿different? Yuu received a letter from an unknown source, requesting they meet them after school in an empty classroom, sure it was weird but Yuu was dying to find out what it was all about. So, when they saw Rook standing before them, one of their classmates known for being quite "eccentric" Yuu was thoroughly intrigued.

"Rook...? You're the one who asked me to come here?" Yuu asks

"Indeed" Rook says back to them.

Rook goes on to describe the situation as best he can, revealing that he's certain Vil likes Yuu but he's too caught up in his image to ask Yuu out, how it's obvious to anyone that they're perfect for eachother, and that's why neither of them will make the first move. Rook describes his discontentment at this situation and how he believes they would make an excellent couple.

Yuu blushes as Rook mentions all the little details, how genuine he seems in this revelation. Yuu really can't believe it but Rook convinces them totally that Vil likes them 100%. And of course, for their love... Yuu is on board with all plans to get them with Vil, as long as they don't have to confess their love to Vil, they want all they can to be able to be with their admiree. Rook tells Yuu that he will simply tell Vil and if Vil decides not to accept it, he will shove you into Vil's throat until Vil admits that he wants nothing more than to be with Yuu... Good plan? Probably not. But does Yuu have a better plan? They both like each other and know it so... what could go wrong?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~325555555555555555555555555uet2

About three days later, Yuu gets another letter in their locker, a pretty letter with decorations and nice stationery, it looks wonderful. Yuu opens the envelope. inside, is a long letter, eight dried lavender plants inside, wrapped in a red ribbon.A wonderful display Yuu thought. They read it in their mind... a love poem...? They had assumed maybe something would come for them but, this is so.. Extravagant, extra, "it's wonderful" They thought. A beautiful story...a full page of muses about Yuu and how they make the sender feel.. This time though, there was a name attached to it, at the bottom of the letter.

-Vil Shoenheit

Yuu blushes at just reading the letter, their face warm with affection, they turn the letter to the back.

"Yuu, I love you" Is written, in the prettiest handwriting Yuu had ever seen.

The end. (yuu and Vil have a wonderful relationship after >:3)