𝟬𝟯

(A/N: the movie, sorry not sorry isn't a real movie. i made it up, so please don't go looking it up)

WHO IS ISLA MILLER?

(published on january 27, 2016)

Isla Miller (24), was born on March 9th, 1992 in Los Angeles, California. Her parents are Sarah Recker and David Miller and are happily married. She is an only child.

She discovered her love for acting at the age of 7. In 2000, she made her first debut in the movie, Sorry Not Sorry as Harper Lockington. Miller made her second appearance in the popular show, Teen Wolf in 2011 as Alana Parker.

Miller immediately became one of the most popular actresses after season 1 of Teen Wolf. She continued to play the role of Alana Parker throughout the seasons. Season 6 is currently being filmed and Isla is coming back to play her stunning character.

Recently, Isla Miller auditioned for a role in the upcoming Netfilx Original, Stranger Things. Of course, Miller immediately got the role and will appear in Stranger Things on July 15, 2016. It's rumored that her character's name is Josie Johnson, who is possibly a major character in the franchise.

Although, there's a rumor that Miller is dating her co-star on Teen Wolf, Dylan O'Brien (25). But in a recent interview, Miller confirmed that she is not dating her co-star and that they're just very close friends. In that same interview, Miller did say that the cast does have a family joke.

"As much as the fans want it, Dylan and I aren't dating, but me and a few of the other cast members have this joke. Because of the rumor, we joke that Dylan and I are married and that Dylan Sprayberry is our son." -Isla Miller

Miller is currently single and is happily enjoying her life. 

OTHER ARTICLES RELATED TO THIS ARTICLE

IS ISLA MILLER DATING HER CO-STAR, DYLAN O'BRIEN?

WHAT IS ISLA MILLER'S PERSONAL LIFE LIKE?

IN WHAT SHOWS/MOVIES IS ISLA MILLER IN?