11:22 PM, Scavenging and Discovering

His rummaging has wasted his time by more than 30 minutes. Barry looked around for whatever reason to do something productive. He just decided to go over to the kitchen and rummage around for more food.

After scavenging, he went to the staff room and looked for maybe something. What he found was:

1. A Rubix Cube. he scrambled that sh-t and did not solve it, because he decided to be an asshole to anyone who finds it, because he's a jerk.

2. A gold cup of some sort. He looked inside, and there was a mysterious liquid inside. It was clear, a bit white, and looked rather weird. He also noticed a strange smell off of it. He dumped it out into the trash can and placed it back.

3. The bible XD. He looked at it in confusion.

Barry: "What am I supposed to do with a Bible?"

"READ IT, YOU DUMBA-"

4. Pipe. He smelled it, and felt as if he was going to get high. It was a weed pipe (yahhh man) He quickly tried to cough it out, and he placed it back. However, he missed by a whole 2 inches, and it broke on the floor. He immediately swept it into a corner and placed the trash can in front of it.

5. A picture of one of the gals. When he picked it up, he felt something sticky on it. He looked over and the corner was looking a bit shiny. He immediately dropped the photo and wiped his hand off of a nearby locker, then onto a napkin.

Barry: "Disgusting, what the hell?!"

6. A bottle of wine. He noticed the cork was still in it, and heard some liquid in it. He opened it up, and poured it a bit. It was wine, thank god. He poured it into a nearby cup (NOT THE GOLDEN CUP, HE HAS STANDARDS) and took a tiny sip. It tasted terrible.

Barry: "Why do people drink wine... it's not even that good."

7. A bag with 2 USB sticks in it. At first, he looked at one of the USB sticks, contemplating very smartly and accurately whether or not it would be weird.

And what do I mean by contemplating smart?

Barry: "...20 Bucks to myself that USB will have hentai on it."

Barry the. looked at the second USB, applying the same smart and sophisticated accusation.

Barry: "...20 Bucks to myself that USB will ALSO have hentai on it."

"Wait, but no. The wine was alright. Maybe everything isn't weird here? Only one way to find out."

Barry walked out of the staff room and opened the door into the Office. He plugged in both USB sticks. The computer, fortunately and unfortunately, was just a regular computer. This meant that internet was possible on it, but this meant internet was possible on it.

You guessed it, internet on the computer is both good and bad.

Barry clicked on the first USB. It was a bunch of pictures, mainly all of them being very weird. Surprisingly, no videos are seen anywhere in the USB, but the computer files itself has some very sexual scenes that would probably inform the FBI if I were to tell you about it.

Barry searched through the USB and other files for anything, and found nothing interesting. He resorted to plugging in the 2nd USB he found, and HOLY CRAP there were some important things here. He found several documents on the nightclub and some stuff about upgrades, essentially, (if you are a FNAF overdose fan) it was all lore. He clicked on one that was labelled:

//UPGRADE__STATISTICS//DOCUMENTARY//

"Using some engineering and scientific analogy, We have made a tough gel and material made of silicone and silk. Said material is soft yet still holding strength, allowing fluid motions for the girls we have set up. Applying the material as we type, it is difficult to apply as to keep it from bending in and/or ripping. We are still trying to solve this issue, but for now we are using our professional and high power gorilla glue."

Barry: "Well, that's the most useless stuff that I've read. But why do they use gorilla glue?"

Barry re-read the document, and found no progress. He decided to open up another document.

//DOCUMENT__2//SENTIENCE__JPE1//%FUNCTION%//

Barry looked at this confusingly, before opening it.

"This document was made to inform the creation of our sentient programming. We have revolutionized our girls in a way that nobody else could have. Before they stood at the stage, with some sort of timed sequence. They were not really able to be mixed with the audience, but now they can be. We've given them the ability to walk freely, with a database of the area. We've given them a voice, and free will to speak. We've given them interactive states, to be able to talk and respond like a normal person. We've given them fluid motion. They've become real girls, but with some random minor kinks, as they are still robots. Our boss no longer speaks to us however, saying this was a bad idea. However, our payments have increased, making our money and net worth skyrocket with this new addition."

Barry scrolled down a bit, seeing an updated version.

"If anyone reads this, we are asking that we keep this AI level locked. Do not leave this document open and for others to read. Our programming must only be kept to us. We've given them emotions now, and they're happy to work for us at least, with some talking to. We know the risks we may get, but they're happy here. We must keep it that way. For our own benefit."

It abruptly ended there. Barry unplugged both USBs and tossed them back into the bag. It felt useless, but also informative to remember those documents. But he had no intention to do anything with it. Blackmail was an option, but they'd be after him forever if he tried. He could leak them, but he might cause the world to end like so.

He took the bag and placed it back into the staff room, but as he went back into the office, he heard footsteps, and a door open. He paused, and looked out the window. Nobody was in sight. Was it in his mind? Was he going crazy? Maybe he needed rest. He checked the time to be sure.

This page by itself got a major edit. I had to remove nearly 95% of the page and remake it because I did not like it better. Nevertheless, enjoy this chapter. Remember to vote to see the next chapter!
...
Please slow it down tho ;-;