1:07 AM, The Horror Continues

"Yo, welcome to your consciousness."

"Am I dead?"

"No, just knocked out. By a girl."

"I panicked, okay?"

"Look, I'm just gonna be real with you. You can't let yourself down like this."

"What do I do then?"

"Idk, just survive?"

"How am I supposed to do that if I'm-"

Barry started to regain consciousness, as he started to feel again. He started to see, yet blurry at first. He was laying on a couch cushion, but didn't know exactly where. Bit by bit, he regained movement. He was REALLY knocked out, but he started to rub his eyes, so movement was regained. His body felt very painful. His head was hurt mostly out of all the things that hurt him. He looked around and found himself at the side room.

He attempted to sit back up, but as soon as he did, something pulled him back down to the couch, keeping him put. He quickly looked at whatever was holding him, but he was met with a face to someone's chest. Immediately he freaked out and backed away from it, to see the purple bunny looking at him.

Bonfie: "Oh, this just became very awkward."

Barry: "No! No please! GET AWAY FROM ME!"

Bonfie: "Why are you so rowdy? I'm trying to help!"

Fexa: "Oh thank god he's awake. I thought I caused a death."

Barry looks at where the voice came from, to see the red fox that attacked him, sitting on the edge of her stage. He shouted in horror for a split second before pushing himself up the couch, towards the wall.

Bonfie: "There's nothing to be scared about, calm down!"

Barry: "She knocked me out by tackling me!"

He was now against the wall on the couch. He then heard something, like a footstep, and looked at the exit to the main room. Fredina and Chiku were looking at him, while blocking the way out.

Barry: "Why are you keeping me here?!"

Fredina: "Well, you'll just run off again. We can't really allow that, because, well, then you'd never trust us! And since you're stuck here, that basically means you'll likely hate it here."

Barry: "I never wanted to go home so badly..."

Chiku: "You'll likely be stuck here until 7 AM... Or until security finds you. But they don't show up at this time, so you'll have to wait it out..."

Barry hesitantly slid down the couch away from the wall, curling himself into a ball and sitting down, laying onto the armrest. He looked at his watch: 1:08 AM. It ticked to 1:09 AM in front of him.

Chiku: "Look, it may feel like hell here, but can you MAYBE trust us?"

Barry laid in silence as he sighed in agony. He felt someone lightly poke him, and freaked out immediately, falling off the couch. As he looked over, he saw Bonfie look a little surprised, before offering a hand. He looked at it, before looking away and getting up himself. As he was standing up, he felt a sharp pain in his knee. He twisted it wrong when falling, TWICE and couldn't stand up that well. He looked helpless on the floor, so Bonfie offered her hand again. He looked at it, then looked at his knee.

Bonfie: "You're injured. Just let me help!"

Barry: "Why? So you could try and seduce me again?"

Bonfie: "It's not like that!"

Barry: "I don't trust y-"

Just then, he felt someone pick him up and hold him from behind, encasing him in a hug. It felt soft but also firm at the same time. He yelled in horror as he struggled countlessly to free himself. But all he COULD do was struggle pointlessly.