99

Chapter 99 A Divine Doctor?

Aylin, with her extensive medical experience, was the first to react. She immediately pulled out a chair and walked over to Wesley’s side, squatting down to examine him.

“Grandpa?”

Waylon was scared out of his wits, seeing Wesley with his eyes tightly shut and unresponsive to his calls. He quickly took out his phone and dialed the emergency number.

“Hello, 911? I’m at 120 West Street Deli Restaurant, in room 1102 on the fifth floor. An elderly person suddenly fainted and is unresponsive. Please come quickly!”

In the end, Waylon was someone who had weathered many storms, and his ability to adapt was not bad either. After making the emergency call, he quickly dialed his own driver.

“Harold! Hurry upstairs and bring Grandpa’s emergency heart medication that he often takes! Quickly!”

Robert accurately captured the key phrase, “Does Old Mr. Kline have a heart condition?”

Waylon was as anxious as an ant on a hot pan, sweating profusely on his forehead, and speaking much faster, “It’s been a problem for several years now, they say it’s atrial ectopic beats. I had a (b y p a s s) surgery a couple of years ago. Recently, it’s been under control, and the doctor said it’s not a big issue anymore. But who knew it would suddenly flare up again? I need to take my medication quickly, or else… or else my pulse might just stop…’

Waylon didn’t continue speaking, but everyone present had common sense. They knew that for an elderly person, a cardiac arrest was almost irreversibly fatal!

No wonder he’s in such a hurry.

Their private room was specifically designed for VIP guests, with attentive service provided by staff

from various departments.

This commotion was quite significant. First, the waiter came over to see what had happened, followed closely by the lobby manager, front desk supervisor, and heads of various departments!

Alright, this is the Kline family’s ancestor.

If something were to happen to Wesley here, those working part-time wouldn’t be able to escape responsibility!

“My goodness, what happened? Has anyone called an ambulance?”

“Ordered, ordered, still waiting for it.”

“Who’s going to see the doctor? Just take a look, this is related to our livelihood.”

Chapter 99 A Divine Doctor?

65.50%

The atmosphere suddenly became incredibly tense, as people started chattering and arguing amongst themselves. A sense of unease quickly spread throughout the crowd.

Robert turned around and scolded, his gaze sharp and imposing

“Didn’t you see the rescue? Now, everyone shut up!”

At this moment, the private room finally became completely quiet, and everyone was silent as a

crow.

Aylin’s examination was swift; she had already completed a series of basic vital sign checks while the others were still whispering amongst themselves.

Observe the pupils, consciousness, breathing, and pulse. Despite Wesley’s attempts to slap and call out, the person remains unresponsive and has almost lost their reaction to pain.

This is a case of impaired consciousness that has become so severe that it has led to a coma!

Aylin’s face was serious, her bright almond-shaped eyes calm and composed. Her unruffled expression and smooth, efficient inspection process left everyone around her momentarily

stunned.

Did you know that Ms. Koch from the Koch family is also skilled in medicine?

After carefully examining the situation, Aylin calmly reached out to unfasten Wesley’s clothing.

While discussing Robert,

“Robert, we can’t just wait for the ambulance to arrive, we need to administer first aid right now.”

Robert understood what he needed to do. In emergency situations, it’s crucial not to disturb the person providing first aid. His role was to stand by and protect Aylin as she worked.

“Alright.”

The two of them were going back and forth, with Waylon becoming increasingly anxious. He stepped forward to stop Aylin, asking, “Can you handle this?”

Aylin was quite calm, “I have first aid experience, and at a time like this, no one else can step up.

Your best choice is to trust me.”

Waylon was about to say something when suddenly, a rough voice broke through the crowd, shouting loudly.

“Stop right there!”

Everyone turned their heads and saw a sturdy, dark-skinned man rushing up from downstairs, holding a medicine bottle in his hand.

65 66%

The man ran with sweat pouring down his face, yet he still spoke with great energy and enthusiasm.

“Mr. Kline, I’ve brought the medicine!”

After handing the medicine to Waylon, he turned to Aylin and scolded, “Who do you think you are, at little girl who knows nothing about medicine? Are you a doctor? Wesley’s illness is severe, how can you just casually mess with him? If something goes wrong, can you bear the responsibility?”

Harold’s words were quite harsh, but Waylon had no time to worry about these minor details, as he was also on the verge of losing his mind.

Having known each other for three years, he had never seen Aylin’demonstrate her medical skills.

That being said, even if she is very capable, it is still limited to the scope of a wealthy young lady. It is understandable for her to learn cooking as a hobby, but medicine is a different matter.

Could she really be the experienced Divine Doctor?

Waylon really didn’t dare to gamble with Wesley’s life, so he held back his emotions and pulled Aylin up. “Ms. Koch, I know you mean well, but please don’t get involved and make things worse in

this matter.”

Aylin was suddenly yanked to the side, her preparations interrupted, and her face turned an ugly

shade.

“Robert.”

Without further ado, Robert immediately stepped forward, coldly slapping Waylon’s hand away and positioning himself between the three people, his tone filled with displeasure.

“Waylon, calm down. I know Aylin, and she never does anything without being sure of it. Right now, she’s the only one with medical skills. We can’t just stand here and do nothing while Wesley needs.

urgent help!”

Harold is only loyal to Wesley; he doesn’t care about the status of other officials and nobles, and he won’t listen to a word they say!

“How can you prove she knows medicine? If she fails to save him, will she use our Wesley as a practice dummy? Get out of the way, I have medicine here. We need to give it to Old Mr. Kline right away!”

Aylin didn’t even spare him a glance,

Closely observe the changes in Wesley’s condition.

You should know that heart disease is especially dangerous for the elderly. One moment they may still have a spark of life, and the next, they could pass away!

The rise and fall of Wesley’s chest slowed by 0.3 seconds. Aylin reached out to feel under her nose,

and her expression suddenly turned icy. Her stern demeanor interrupted their argument.

“Everyone, shut up! Old Mr. Kline’s breathing is rapidly weakening, and he can’t take any medicine now. Even if you force it into his mouth, it’s useless!”