CHAPTER 23 - AFTER THE GAME

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

"ONLY ONE PERSON REMAINS IN THE GOAL AREA: WITH THE NUMBER 11, ISAGI YOICHI'S DIRECT SHOT FLEW RIGHT INTO THE GOAL! THE FINAL GOAL THAT TURNED THINGS AROUND! AND AT THE VERY MOMENT, WITH A SCORE OF 4-3, THE BLUE LOCK 11 WINS!" The dude shouted.

As everyone jumped right on Isagi, (F/N) collapsed onto the floor in a starfish position.

It caught the eyes of some people in the crowd who thought that the brown haired male was such eye candy for the females. 

Her breaths were all over the place, her legs were sore, and her chest was killing her.

Rin sat down right beside her. "You alright, (F/N)?" He asked.

The said female was puffing out air like a madwoman. 

"Nah, my chest is killing me. I need to get the binder off, asap. What about you, Rin-nii?" (F/N) asked.

Before the middle Itoshi could respond, someone came rolling towards them.

"Rin. I was wrong. I thought Japan was unable to produce any decent strikers..." Sae started.

Rin looked up at the eldest Itoshi with glee. 

"Ni-cha..." He was cut off.

"He even managed to call forth your instincts. The only one who can change this country's soccer is Isagi Yoichi. He's an egoist who has what it takes. Japan can still change." Sae continued.

Rin felt his entire world crash right on top of him. 

"But you know who else can, even though they are just slightly different from us..." Sae trailed off.

Sae looked over at the younger 'male' who was still in a starfish position. 

"(F/N). It's nice to see you again. We should catch up sometime." He said.

The said female looked up at the standing redhead. "Sae-nii..." She started.

"You have what it takes to change this country. Even if you're a female. I'll be waiting for your call." Sae finished off.

With that, Sae started to walk away. (F/N) sat up and whipped her head towards Rin. 

"Rin-nii..." She was cuf off.

"Don't worry about me, (F/N)." The said female flinched at the sound of his voice.

Rin, seeing her flinch, touched (F/N)'s shoulders. "Wait, sorry. I didn't mean it like that." He apologized.

"Rin-nii." (F/N) called out. "Good for you, (F/N)." Rin gave her a small smile.

The said girl's eyes started to water. She hugged her brother. 

"You did amazing, Rin-nii. Thank you for everything." She said.

The male sighed and hugged his sister back. "There's nothing to thank me for." He said.

As both siblings stood up, (F/N) noticed Isagi getting interviewed. 

(F/N) went into the locker rooms first, not before waving at her new fans. 

She was able to take a quick shower to cool off and clean herself off. 

When she walked in, she caught the attention of everyone.

I mean, she was only wearing shorts and a sports bra with a very big shirt she stole from her brother that was slipping off. (Or anything you would feel comfortable with)