CHAPTER 29 - MOVING IN AND VIDEO

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - (L/N) (M/N)/ITOSHI (F/N)

I placed the final box of my belongings into my new room. "That's it." I muttered.

I sighed in relief and wiped my imaginary sweat off my face.

"You need help with unpacking?" I looked at the doorway to see dad, Rin-nii, and Sae-nii standing there.

"Why not? It'll help make the process faster." I said.

The males helped open the boxes while I organised everything; placing my clothes into the closest and placing things to where I wanted it to be. 

After like hours of doing so, we were finally finished.

I looked around my room. It was like the same setup I had in the apartment. 

"You should get more feminine clothing." Dad commented. I nodded.

"I only had a few because I went shopping with Anri-san. She brought them for me." I said.

"Let's go shopping later then." Dad said. I sighed.

"It's not easy. I was able to get those because Anri-san was with me. It looked like it was her's." I said.

The boys nodded in acknowledgement. 

"Oh ya. I forgot that you are still known as a male to the world." Rin-nii said.

"I'll just go again with Anri-san." I shrugged.

In the end, we all ended up at a soccer field playing soccer. 

The team was Sae-nii and I vs. Rin and dad. We played together for hours and the score was still tied 3-3.

In the end, we just sat down and enjoyed the sun. 

"Damn it. And here I thought you were rusty, dad." Dad looked at me with a smirk.

"What can I say? I might look older now, but I still play daily to keep shape. I'm a soccer coach for a reason." Dad said.

"Yeah, you do look old. With all the wrinkles and grey hairs." Sae-nii commented. "HEY!"

Dad whipped his head to look at Sae-nii who was drinking water. "RUDE!" He yelled.

"It's the truth." Rin-nii piped in. Dad then looked at Rin-nii.

"MY BOYS ARE SO BRUTALLY HONEST! ONLY MY PRINCESS CARES ABOUT ME!" Dad started to cling onto me.

"I mean, I would kinda have to agree with them, dad. Sorry. And please don't call me that." I said.

Dad started to sulk in the middle of the field. "Are you sure that's our dad?" I asked.

"I'm 100% sure." Rin-nii and Sae-nii said at the same time.

Us siblings just sat under a tree, watching our dad sulk in silence.

The silence was broken when our phone went off. Dad's phone did the same. 

We all opened it, it was a video that was posted on Youtube that was gaining a shit ton of views by the minute.

Dad came to us as we watched the video on my phone. The Youtube video was only a few minutes long.

"This video is regarding the new rising soccer star, (L/N) (M/N)." It was that old hag's voice.

"We all thought that this brown haired, bright blue/teal/green eyed boy is really a boy, I'm here to tell you that he isn't. He's or should I say she's a girl." The woman said.