PART 1

( Your heart's desire is to be told some mystery. ...)

 A girl wearing cap and mask so that nobody could know who she is..behaving and dressing like a boy entering in hype company as a makeup artist for 1 month as a replacement of her friend Choi Sue Young....(Sue Young knows about this so for hiding the truth she will  behave like her girlfriend)

Y/N- I know u guys got my introduction so I don't think I need to  repeat it... Let's continue the                  story...Here I'm going inside of hybe building wearing cap and mask....

Staff-Who are u ?What are u doing here?

Y/N-I am a new makeup artist here and I'm here to meet Mr.Bang PD Nim.

Staff-Ohhh wait come with me..

(In the office of Pd Nim)

Y/N-Hello Mr.Bang .How are you?(BOW)

Pd Nim-Hello...I'm fine but who are you?

Y/N-I'm Charles Leo but just call me Leo.I'm Sue Young's boyfriend and working here as a                        replacement of her (Makeup artist)

Pd Nim-ahh oohh now I know but she didn't told me the reason..

Leo-Cuz her Grandma is suffering from Cancer..That's why she is not here...

Pd Nim-I can see u r a Very well mannered and cute guy..but why don't u show ur face?

Leo-Thank you Pd Nim...I'm having cold(Lie)

Pd Nim- OhK! Now let's meet my Boys.

Leo-Ok!! But who r they?

Pd Nim-Bangtan Boys t-t(You cut him by shouting)

Y/N-oh ok BT__ WHAT BTS??(Shocked)

Pd Nim-Didn't Sue Young said that she is BTS makeup artist????

Y/N-Maybe She did and I didn't listen...

Pd Nim-OOk Let's meet them..

(Let it be till here.....Imma continue it later as i'm lazy af)

Bye Bubbles....

BTW How's it????

BTW How's it????