Part 5

Same day....

Jungkook-Thanks Leo and you know what you are more handsome than Jin hyung (whispers in ear)

Jin-What did you say jk??

Jk-Nothing hyung..

Rm-and listen to me leo stop being formal with us yo are like our friend so behave how u behave with your friends...

Yn-I'm sunbae but in my all life i didn't had friends,...so ya

Minji-What!!! you don't have friends...don't worry i'll be your friend...

yn-Hehe i don't think i need one...and so bye noww...(bows to them)

BTS and New Jeans-Bye leosiii

After that you went.....New Jeans also went...

BTS POV

Jin-Don't you think he is weird...

Tae-yes i too think he is weird..

Jimin-but it's true that he is handsome and this time i'm serious jin hyung.

Jin-You short person with no jams shuttt up..

Jimin-Yeah yeah (says sarcastically)

BTS in unison-But he is interesting 

(after that everyone looks at each others and started laughing)

Author's pov

Next day yn went to hybe early so tha she is not late..he went directly in canteen before going to BTS as he didn't had breakfast.....and ordered a cold coffee and a sandwich... she sat on the nearest table while using phone..suddenly he saw Minji  of new jeans coming he put on his mask...but minji saw him and came to him...

Minji-Hello leo how are you??

Yn-Hi minji I'm good and by the way why are you here??

Minjii-Are you kidding leo?? of couse i'm here to have something as i'm hungry...

yn-oh ya you are right...hehe sorry my mistake..but as much as I know you have a music video      shoot then you should go fast otherwise you will be late..

Minji-Ohh you are so thoughtfull but pd nim gave us a 30 minutes break so i came here and i         saw you sitting here so i thought to have something with you...

yn in mind- being thoughtfull my foot..

yn- oh oh ok ok 

and your cold coffee and sandwich comes....and you started to have it..

Minji-Oppa

when minji said oppa yn choked on her sandwich

Minji-what happened  oh first drink water

Minji gives him water 

yn-Don't call me oppa just call me leo..

Minji-ok ok i was saying that you look good in colourful outfit

Ohh hehe guys sorry to interrupt but this was the outfit that yn wore 

Yn-oh thanks it is snow's choice..(with a small smile)

Minji-Snow's choice who is snow..

Yn- you know sue young Bts' makeup artist she is my girlfriend i call her Snow 

Minji-Oh is that so...means everyone was right that you are taken..

yn-oh yes..

Minji-She is so lucky to have you..(said with a faded smile) ok leo i'll go now bye..

yn-ya bye... 

Minji went..

Yn to herself - while talking to her my food even finished...now let's go to bts...

and u went to bts..

Hemlo guys I know it's short but let's

keep it till here will post another chapter 

as fast as I can  

Till then take care and bye....