You're Not Scared

You stare down at the notice from the electric company, the weight of the impending disconnection pressing upon you. Your brow furrows as you contemplate the situation, knowing that resolving it promptly is crucial.

With a deep breath, you pull out your phone, your fingers swiftly navigating the screen to compose a text message to Seonghwa.

Y/N: If you want to meet then Cashapp $117 to $YourfirstnameCreative111

You saw a notification that Seonghwa sent you $555.

Your eyes lit up and you saw the text message from him that followed.

Seonghwa: Ask and you shall receive. So, beautiful. Where would you like to go?

Y/N: Dinner

Seonghwa: I'm doing intermittent fasting right now but I would love to watch you eat and get to know you.

Y/N: You do have a nice body so I can understand. Let's do Eddies Mexican.

Seonghwa: I have a friend who owns a Mexican restaurant. The food is to die for. Can we go there?

Y/N: Yes, that's fine.

Seonghwa: Would you like me to pick you up?

Y/N: No, I'm meet you there.

You smile to yourself and think about your date. It's just conversation and he already paid you to be there. You don't know if it's too good to be true, but you are licensed to carry just in case he wants to try you.

You carefully place your pink gun inside your purse, making sure it's secure and concealed. You want to spill your tea about your date to Leesah. Instead, you decide to observe how the evening unfolds before deciding whether to divulge this piece of information.

As you head to the restaurant, your heart quickens with anticipation. Your footsteps echo softly against the pavement, matching the rhythm of your thoughts. The warm glow of the streetlights casts a romantic ambiance, heightening the atmosphere of the night.

Upon your arrival you catch sight of Seonghwa standing near the entrance. He exudes an air of confidence, his presence commanding attention.

Dressed in a tailored light blue dress shirt that accentuates his strong physique, and paired with dark jeans that fit him perfectly, he is the epitome of suave elegance. There's no denying it — this man is undeniably attractive.

As you approach him, a subtle smile graces your lips. Seonghwa's eyes light up with admiration as his gaze sweeps over you, taking in your appearance.

"Hi, Y/n. You look beautiful, tonight." His compliment spills from his lips, a genuine appreciation for your beauty. You blush at the sincerity in his words, feeling a flutter of excitement in your chest.

"Damn, you look good. Did you get a haircut for me?" you playfully remark, a twinkle of mischief in your eyes.

Seonghwa's lips curl into a confident smile as he meets your gaze. "Of course," he replies, his voice laced with charm. "I wanted to look my absolute best to see you."

A surge of excitement courses through you as his words resonate. The way he presents himself, his attention to detail, all contribute to the magnetic attraction you feel towards him. You appreciate his effort and the genuine desire to impress you.

"I like that," you respond, a hint of admiration in your voice, appreciating his commitment to making this night special.

Seonghwa leans back, a relaxed demeanor exuding from him. "Good. So, I hope you don't mind I picked the place, but I wanted to support a friend, ya know? Business owners gotta stick together."