Audio Log 005

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzp

Good, this thing seems to be running smoothly now. I was about to order a new one and give this thing an all expense paid ride to the dump.

Our research has continued smoothly, though that isn't saying much. The new brain waves, which I've dubbed omega waves, still have no pattern. They are as chaotic as school children let into an ice cream shop.

We've tried to figure out what brain activity is triggered by omega waves. Alpha tend to be calm while beta tend to occur when the mind is more active. The only time we could detect the omega waves was during REM sleep, and possibly the act of day dreaming.

Due to this observation, we have concluded that omega waves occur during dreaming. Though the day dreaming does not have the same brain activity of night dreaming. It is the wandering of thoughts and not the mental creation of memories and stimuli.

We have noticed...

Dr. Zarcof, Dr. Zarcof

What is it?!

One of the spare beds are gone.

What do you mean gone?! Beds don't just get up and decide to go for a walk. Are you sure you didn't look in the wrong room?

Yes, but our research room is missing a bed. All I found was a potato chip.

Why should I care about a ship.
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
Fine, go ask the higher ups for a new bed. We need to keep factors the same.

Yes doctor

I swear I'm working with idiots. How does a bed disappear? Probably was prank by some of the other researchers.

I need to talk to Timothy about this.

How about I just see what's going on

Ptffft

(Foot step sounds)

Squeak

This is all just a bunch of balon...
Where's the bed?
There were 13 last time.

What's that smell?

(Rumblings)

What is this?

This will need research.

End of recording