Imperfection // Treasurecup (Treasure Chest x Cup || PPT2

Cup looked at himself in the mirror.

"Hm."

He looked. And looked. And then looked some more. He frowned, putting his hand up to his cracks. He felt like his shine had died down ever since he'd gotten them, but now that he was around so many people again, only now were they starting to set in. He hummed uncomfortably again and walked out of the bathroom, and into the bed section. It was basically only him and Treasure Chest. Basketball, Chainsaw, and Slipper have their own place to be rebellious or something, Knight Helmet goes on quests every night and only comes back at the crack of dawn, and everyone else is eliminated. So, in short, the two basically own the place. It's like they're a married couple, when they've only been dating for a few months. Cup crawled into their bed, staring up at the bunk above. Him and Treasure Chest slept on a bottom bunk, since Treasure Chest was always anxious about sleeping on a top one- Even if it was more convenient for them. But, Cup didn't mind. As long as Treasure Chest felt safe and comfortable, everything was a-okay for him. As Treasure Chest walked out from the kitchen, comfortable sleeves wrapped around his arms, he immediately noticed something was off. He crawled into bed with Cup and turned over, looking at him.

"Hey."

Cup looked over at him, "Howdy."

Treasure Chest moved in closer, nuzzling up to Cup, "What's on your mind?"

Cup's eyes widened. He looked away nervously. He'd never really opened up to anyone before- He's always just been the happy, bubbly character. No one ever worried about him, because they didn't have to. Cup didn't want to put that burden on anyone- Especially not Treasure Chest.

"Ah, it's nothin', lovely."

"Ahh, and that's what you say every time it's not nothing."

Treasure Chest rolled over on his side, rolling Cup over to do the same. He had a gentle, concerned look on his face.

"Tell me. Please?"

Cup paused. The moonlight coming in from the window illuminated his partner perfectly. His wood gleamed, and his golden parts sparkled. They were absolutely stunning. He softly smiled, a small blush popping on his face.

"You're pretty.."

Treasure Chest blushed before giggling and holding Cup's face. "Don't change the subject, sweetheart."

"Well.." Cup frowned, glancing away, "That kind of.. Is the subject."

"..That I'm pretty..?"

"No, that.. That I'm not."

"What? Cuppy, you're the prettiest boy I've ever seen."

Cup breathed out a chuckle, "Treasure Chest, I really appreciate it, but you don't have to lie. You shouldn't have to."

Treasure Chest frowned, "I'm not lying."

"I can't be the prettiest you've ever seen. What about Malachite? Or Chainsaw? Or Bronze, or Gold Ingot, or-"
Cup hugged himself, looking to the side bitterly. He wasn't one to get jealous, and Treasure Chest knew this, but just the slightest hint of jealousy laced his voice. "Or.. Journal?"

"Don't."

Cup looked back at Treasure Chest, afraid he'd done something wrong. "..Sorry, I shouldn't have-"

"No. Stop talking. I want you to listen to me for a second, okay? Can you do that, love?"

Cup frowned. He was in trouble. He nodded carefully.