Chapter 3

Jessalyn and I get home from my moms house and go upstairs and take showers and brush our teeth and went to bed. The next morning i go down stairs to cook her a breakfest so i can purpose to her when i take it up to her because its her birthday yay.... I made her pancakes with blueberries on top and put the ring in my pocket and go up stairs and she was in the closet picking out an outfit and i set the pancakes on the bed and walk up to her and turn her around and kiss her Happy Birthday babe I say Thanks she says Go sit on the bed and eat your breakfest i said back okay she says back. I get on 1 knee and pull out the ring and say WILL YOU MARRY ME JESSALYN? i ask with a smile on my face..... YES she says im suprised she jumps off the bed and lands on me and kisses me yes i will marry you.. She says what do you wanna do on your birthday babe. I wanna go out for lunch with u and Ricky and JennxPenn. okay so we get in the shower and get dried off and brush our teeth and go get our clothes on and she puts on her make-up and i grab my phone it a iphone 6 by the way and txt Ricky and Jenn and grab my keys to my White Cadaliac Escalade and walk out the door holding hands w/ my newly fiance and went off to go get Ricky and Jenn.