Authors Note

Hello :>

I have re-written the beginning of this story many times, though the main plot and characters are the same, I have pondered for a few years now how to go about this project. 

My goal with this story is to make people feel. I want people to cry from my words, but I want it to touch their hearts too if only a little. I hope you, the reader, take something from my stories, whether that be witnessing a beautiful love story, comfort, feeling less alone, or even simply entertainment, a distraction, etc. whatever it is that is my goal.

This is the beginning of my journey as an artist and storyteller, an author. Fanfiction is a great way to practice and I hope to eventually have an audience who will enjoy my future 100% original stories.

For now, I tell a new and retold mha story from the eyes of Aponi, a kind little lad learning to heal alongside the League of Villains.

(Basically it doesn't follow much of the canon story and is my own interpretation if the League was closer and if they had a chance to heal and be saved before anything like the recent manga stuff could happen. Fr had to stop reading the recent chapters because as much as I love angst I am too attached to these characters to emotionally handle that stuff so I choose to stay happier in my own little world of delusions with this story lmao)