It just takes one mistake~

)This story has been inspired by Rosea and her story "Devils Game" Friedmilkfish and her story "My love is real" On quotev And gamer girl by ghasty is over worked . they are such  amazing story's and they has given me ideas and insperation to make this one. Ps i dont mean this to be copyright, but this is a JJK x female reader, and warning disclaimer if you do not feel comfortable with the subject of yandere and stuff like that this story may not be for you. this girl is a bit oblivious and I want to kinda make it a slow growing obsession for most characters while some will be drawn more quicker. If you do choose to read this story I would like to say thank you and I hope you like it. I am a slow publisher so there will not be many chapters often but I try to write on my free time.)

July 7th 2023...that was the date i guess. Nothing special actually..but it was a day to remember for me. How did I even get here? I ask myself this in my head on replay as I sit on the ground as his eyes peer at me...or at least I think he is? I am sitting on the ground in my casual clothing as I can't help but feel small in his eyes. You may have come here for the normal lovey dovey i just met him now ima get with this mother fucker kind of shit? Well...time to disappoint. It feels like time has stopped as it feels like an ongoing stare down as neither of us speak a word. I'm trying to think this is all fake...maybe I had one too many drinks possibly? But really...HOW did I get HERE?!

*5 minutes ago.*

I just got back home after going to the bar as I am tired and want nothing more than to sit in the tub and lay in silence.....maybe have a cup of wine? Was it irresponsible of me to drink right after getting home from the bar......Maybe but why do I care?

I set my bag down as I grabbed a towel and changed clothing. As I walk in the kitchen I can hear a faint calling from my room as I can see my phone ding from a notification or something. I decided to ignore it as I forgot the wine and just run the water. 

As i wait for the water to finish filling the tub I decide to head in my room.After a bit I have my phone in hand. I scroll through my phone as the clock reads 6:09. As the time flies by I start to feel myself dozing off. As I am about to turn off my phone I get a notification from a random number. I don't seem to ignore it but there was something about it that was...mesmerizing.

It was *weird* to say the least nonetheless.

The text box had a pink color to it as you could see little retro pink pixels and red rose petals. It shows nothing but a link as there is no name to it. I decide to click it as curiosity gets the best of me. I am sent to this black screen as I swear I see something in the corner of my eye. I look to my left but see nothing. When I look back at my screen I see the change in it. It has gone to a cute little pinkish red as there are small roses and.....chains? I shake my head not thinking much of it as I read what it said.

"Would you like to download this app? Your life on the other side will be one where people love you and will give you anything you want as long as you follow the rules of this app".

It was weird to say the least. I roll my eyes at this as I think it is just another stupid game advertisement. I go to decline...but it wont let me. I start to vigorously tap my screen as I try to decline but sadly miss click and tap download.

Dumb mistake yes i know...and a cliche one at that.

After a bit I just sigh before I hear a voice from the screen. "Hello! You have accepted this app right? So it means you agree to all the rules, you understand that?" The voice seemed to glitch out a bit at the last bit.

I raise an eyebrow at the voice. I didn't see any rules....what was it talking about? I see a little button on the screen. It is a retro pink color that said yes as the other was plain black with gray lettering that said no. The no seemed to keep glitching out a bit so it was hard to see.