Daggo's

"AH Megumi! Back already? thought the mission would have kept you busy for at least another hour." Gojo said laughing as the black haired boy hadn't seemed pleased at all.

."...only you would send someone on a mission so you could have time to yourself." I could see the displeasure on his face as he had said this. the boys hair was a mess and clothes covered in dirt getting odd looks thrown at him by the other people in the cafe.* "Ahhh your no fun! And it wasn't for my own personal gain. I would never do something like that to my student~"  he had said this while seeking a few pictures of him ruffed up trying not to snicker. I had just been sitting quiet not sure what to say or do.

 there was a few moments of silence between us before one spoke up ".....your buying me something" "HUH!?" 

-------------------------------

"So you mean to tell me this idiot just grabbed you while at the beach?" I nodded my head as Megumi had asked me this question. we got out of the cafe not to long ago as we had started talking a bit back and forth. and DAMN when your this close I am jealous from his eyelashes. no mascara has ever gotten me to that. We were walking next to each other as  Gojo walked behind looking at his phone and back to us once in a while.

 "I Mean yea, its not the easiest to explain, but you're telling me that he does this frequently?" I had already known the answer to that as I was pinching my arm here and there hoping this is fake. I should be having a panic attack right now with everything that has been going on but I the adrenaline is still kicked in. besides I'm already focused on what to do. where to stay. and how to get back. I had stopped getting messages from the app not to long ago as it had finally gotten peaceful.

"I'm not really shocked that he would do something like that but you look like your 17, jeez, I knew he was weird but not a creep" *Megumi had said nonchalant as Gojo had stopped having a appearance of shocked and offensed. "HUH I'm not a creep-!" "Im 24"  I had interrupted him as he was trying to talk to us but we had ignored him as me and Megumi had just been talking back and forth. we kept walking for the next 5 minutes before we were on a pretty barren street. there was a apartment complex next to us I was planning on staying in even though gojo had requested a few times (12) that I could have stayed with him.

"Well it was a pleasure meeting you Megumi! and thanks for walking me here" I had said to the both of them  as I went to walk to the building but was stopped as I felt something grab my arm. the hand was rough and skinny and I looked behind me and stopped in fear as I had seen a disgusting creature holding my arm, as the flesh was messed up as it had been saying random shit. it wasn't there for long after it tried grabbing my and running as a flash of white went past me.

I had yelped as I was thrown back to the ground and was about to yell but stopped as I had seen a fluffy canine chomping on the curse and my eyes had sparkled as I ran up and pet it "awww who's a good dog! aren't you so cute!" 

 I was busy petting the dog not seeing the look of shocked on megumi's face as Gojo had a smile growing on his face. Megumi was shocked as I could see both the curse and his divine dogs as Gojo was smiling knowing he had a reason to take me knowing that I could see them. Which I also knew was seeing a curse mean's even if I would have rather lived without seeing those nasty things. but cool as I was rather fascinated  by cursed energy.

.

.

.

...oh (name)~

------------------------------

HI I'm back. I know this chapter a bit shorter then what I wanted it to be. And damn I can't remember the last time I wrote a chapter. I have been busy with school work and family affairs. and I am not the best when it comes to writing this stuff as I also have all these other stories in my mind.

but I'm back know and wondering who you think she will meet next?

but have a great day/night/afternoon! and I hope to be back with another chapter soon.