Chapter 2 the Start of a Wrestler Journey Part 2

3 POV

We see our Narrator Drinking some Tea all the while preparing himself to continue with the story. He looks at the time, clears his throat and begins to read the Next chapter.

Narrator POV

Last time we left it off when our protagonist Y/n Calaway went on a journey to Managarie so that he can meet the Belladonnas. His visit was enjoyable and got to meet amazing people over there as well being able to establish a training Gym for wrestling over there to not only gain future wrestler but also get Faunus to trust more in humans. A but you might be wandering what is our Giant doing right now, we'll let me tell what he did since his visit.

In his third year he focuses more on his musical career rather than his wrestling one but still keeps training so that he doesn't get rusty and kept defending both Titles in the events. His record for holding the Titles were 313 days in the Grand Slam Championship and for his WWE championship it was 175 days, and his undefeated winning streak was now on 180 in which broke the record of the last undefeated man who was Goldberg. His sister was on a roll in defending her singles Womens Title and Her tag team titles her team was undefeated and it would of continue be undefeated but sadly her partner and best friend Amanda got and injury in her right arm leaving the team no choice but to relinquish the tag Titles, but they swore to get them back when the time comes. Y/n was training with Ryu and Ken in order to learn the Satsui No Hado, Ryu was teaching him on how to control it and not let the darkness consume him just like the brother of his former master Akuma while Ken was teaching him on how to use it in a fight showing him different maneuvers as well has how to conjure the Hadouken and if possible, a flaming Shoryuken. when he was done training, he was sparring with Sakura while Ryu and Ken were watching them, it was an incredible sparring match but ultimately Y/n won by performing his first ever Hadouken which it hit directly and resulted in him Winning the match. Y/n was stunned because he got to perform the Hadouken after so many fails and tries but got worried if he hurt Sakura too much because of the blast, meanwhile Ryu was shocked to see Y/n perform the Hadouken without letting it use to much power, Ken on the other hand was flabbergasted because it took him 2 to 3 months to perfect his Hadouken but his students did it in just a few weeks and finally perfect his Hadouken leaving him proud that he did but also jealous because of that. Y/n got close to Sakura who was getting up and helped her up and asked if she was alright and Sakura gave him a Thumbs up and told him*it's going To take more than that to knock me down*Y/n was relieved that she was Ok and didn't hurt her too much, Sakura saw the look on his face and smile at him and told him*Besides I know you wouldn't hurt me no matter what!*She jumped at him which surprised him considering his now 7'3 and gave him a quick kiss on the left cheek. His cheeks grew a bit Red with Sakura Giggling and having pink blush on her cheeks and started skipping with a smile on her face, Ryu and Ken knew that Sakura and the other girls who hang out with him have a crush on him. Though wondering who was goanna make the first move he and Ken made a few bets secretly, so no one knows for Ken he is betting on Ruby while Ryu was betting on both Yang and Cinder and the bet was 100 Lien (A.k.A 200 dollars).

On his way back home, he stumbles upon two of his best friends the first being a Panther Faunus named Mark Henry Jr. the son of The World strongest man Mark Henry, He may not be has tall than has a normal Giant but his strength is at par with one or even greater which got him to be both a Giant, Powerhouse and a bit of a striker class. Jr his also a famous chiropractor able to fix and even make any body part look like it's brand new and thanks too his strength he was able to fix and give people better body joints movement as well has improving some bones structure that were stuck in place or that were needing for a better position. Y/n met him at his business because he had a bit of back pain located from his neck all the way to his waist, Jr accepted his request and helped him to feel a lot better than before, Y/n was grateful for his work and asked if he could be his personal chiropractor in which Mark gladly accepted his request and then asked Y/n if they could hangout because Jr. doesn't exactly have a lot of friends. Y/n smile and said *Of course* he extended his hand and both men shook hands, this was the beginning of Y/n many good friends especially one becoming his future best friend.