Room

Once they got to sidons room, link went into the bathroom to change his outfit. When he walked out, Sidon was sitting on his bed waiting patiently for link. He patted his bed next to him telling link to sit with him. Link sat down, slightly sinking into the bed and leaning on sidon. "So, how's it been.." link said readjusting himself "same thing different day, kind of getting bored". link put his hand on sidons arm, tracing out a scar, sidon shivered at the sudden touch, he held links hand as if to say stop because the scar was still sensitive. Link moved his hand with sidons to hold his face, sidon stared into links eyes as if he was hypnotized. Link fake yawned to get out of the situation, "Im tired, I can just stay at the inn." Link started to stand up but Sidon grabbed his arm gently, "you can stay here, I mean, Or I," sidon couldn't word anything, link laughed a bit "I mean, I guess I could stay here... Wheres the spare room" link obviously wasn't getting the message. "There isn't one, you'd have to stay in here.". Link finally understood what Sidon wanted. "Oh, thats fine, what side are you sleeping on?"

Sidon and link finally got in bed not facing each other. Sidon had the feeling of butterflies and had felt link turn around. Sidon turned around just to see if he actually had turned or he just rolled. As sidon turned, the bed dented in the middle making link to roll onto sidons chest. He was a very deep sleeper apparently cause he had not woke up. Sidon slightly panicked not knowing if he should move the Hylan or just leave him alone. He decided on leaving him be not wanting to wake him up. He wrapped his arms around him in a comfortable position falling asleep.

Links POV

I woke up feeling warmed slightly, I opened my eyes to see Sidons chest. I looked up to see his face peacefully resting. I felt butterflies in my stomach and started to blush a little as I tried to move away but suddenly realized, he was holding me. I felt comfortable, and in a way didnt want it to end. I just relaxed and let it happen.

Sidons POV

I woke up to see Link blushing. I got mesmerized by his blue eyes not realizing he was looking at me. "Oh, good morning link, im sorry, I didn't realize I was holding you" I began to let go but was stopped. "No, im comfortable, can we just stay like this for just a moment.." I nodded slightly flustered.

Sidon brushed his hands through links hair teasing it and twirling it in his fingers, link just laid  there feeling safe and comfortable in Sidons arms