Part 4: POV Christian

It was only 5:00 in the morning, and I was exhausted. I stayed up so late last nice trying to finish some work I had. Being one of three CEOs of your own business is not easy. Xavier, Everett, and I have known eachother since we were children. We grew up together and were practically brothers. Our parents were very close friends, and had been very successful people, which had made us want to be successful ourselves. So, we decided to create CEX Corporation. We dealt with stockholders and those sorts of things.

We met Alexander a couple of years ago, actually. He helped us in a very big legal case, and we had grown to like the guy. Over the years, we became closer and became friends. And because of this, we promised we'd babysit his now stepdaughter.

"Ugh, I don't understand why we have to babysit some child, we're adults, we should be doing adult things." Everett said as he rolled his eyes. He was definitely the more annoying out of the three of us, but probably the funnest to be around.

"Because we promised we would, so stop whining." That was Xavier. He was the most intense out of the three of us. His stare was definitely the most frightening, and I feel bad for anyone he gets on his bad side. Not that we're not all intense, but he takes it to a whole other level.

"Could you guys please behave, we'll be there for two weeks with her, and I don't want us to make a bad impression within the first hour." I was the most understanding out of us. I could easily be calm and collected whenever I needed to be, but I had my demons as well.

"We always behave, relax. We're not children." I rolled my eyes at Everett, knowing fully well how he can be. This was our first time babysitting someone, so none of us were really too enthrilled about it, but Alexander was our friend. We had promised him to take care of her, and we didn't break our promises.

"Some of us do, Everett. Maybe only us two should go." Xavier said, looking at me.

"No, we all agreed to go, so we're all going. Now stop whining, and get ready. We have to be there in a couple of hours." These two could be so aggravating, I swear.

Two hours eventually went by, and they wouldn't stop bickering. I couldn't believe how they were acting. Iwas so annoyed by the two of them, and it was barely 7 o'clock. "Could you guys please shut up!" They both looked at me like I had two heads. I don't normally yell, but I was exhausted from last night, and they weren't making my life any easier. "It's time to leave. Everett, call the driver and tell him we'll be down there soon."

Everett rolled his eyes at me but did it anyway. After he called them and we were all finished getting ready, we got to the car. It would only take us 30 minutes to get to Alexanders house, so I ended up doing more work on my laptop, along with Xavier and Everett. We all had our differences, but we all had one thing in common. We were work-aholics. All we ever did was work, sleep, eat, and exercise. We were all buffed up, Xavier the most out of all of us, probably making him scarier than he already is.

We soon ended up at Alexanders house, and I noticed that he was already here. I don't know why, but I was getting a little nervous to meet his stepdaughter. Hopefully, she liked us. It would be awkward spending two weeks with people you don't like at all.

We greeted Alexander, and he led us to the front room to wait for his stepdaughter. Her name was Belle apparantly. It sounded so good on my tongue when I said it to myself. I was getting excited. We waited for a while for her to come downstairs, but after 10 minutes, her mother ended up going upstairs to find her.

We heard her mother talking as they were walking down the stairs, and all 4 of us looked at them. My eyes instantly went to this very cute girl, who looked no older than 18. She had her long brown hair up in a messy bun, but it looked amazing on her. I looked down at her outfit and noticed what she was wearing. She had on the cutest pink pajama pants with little princess crowns and a cute pink top. She looked gorgeous. I stared into her eyes and noticed her checking me out. I smirked a little at that and followed her eyes. I had noticed her checking out Xavier and Everett as well.

It seemed that all three of us were in a trance. We noticed her mother saying something, and then I heard the smallest and cutest voice ever. "Um, hello, m-m-my names Belle." She proceeded to smile, and I was starstruck.

How is this possible? The 3 of us, Xavier, Everett, and I had all dreamed of a girl as special as this. Ever since we were little, we always dreamed of sharing one woman, who would be able to satisfy all of this. We had tried to find someone before, but were only able to find whores who would use us for our money. We wanted someone innocent, and gentle, and kind. But we were never able to find any woman like that. Until now. I had a voice in the back of my head telling me that she was ours. All ours. I was certain of it.