Part 4:POV Everett

I don't understand why we have to do this. The girl is basically an adult. Why des Alex need her to be babysat. Like I'm my own person man, let me do whatever I want. I swear, Christian and Xavier have nothing better to do than take care of some chick. Unlike me, I have lots of work to do.

I was annoyed at the two of them for making me do this. Like I know Alexander is our friend and all, but seriously dude? Taking care of your new kid is not what I had planned for two weeks.

It's bad enough that they're pushing me to wake up at 5 in the morning. And One thing you should know about me is that I need my beauty sleep. I mean I looked handsome either way, but I don't like to wake up early.

"Ugh, I don't understand why have to babysit some child, we're adults." I told the two of them, I couldn't help but be annoyed only getting less than my normal 8 hours of sleep.

Xavier stared at me and commented back, "because we promised we would, so stop whining." The dude didn't want to be there anymore than I did, so I don't understand his deal. He gave me one of his death glares, but I grew up with the guy. He couldn't scare mme even if he tried to. He definitely was intense though.

"Could you guys please behave, we'll be there for two weeks with her, and I don't want us to make a bad impression within the first hour." Christian told us. I knew that Christian had stayed up late last night though from his light being on the whole time. The guy looked like he barely slept at all. So I would put up with it for now but I wasn't happy. He was the most calm and collected out of all of us though, so even if we were annoying him, he never said or did anything. Just looked annoyed the whole time.

"We will behave, relax. We're not children." Christian rolled his eyes at my comment. Could he blame me? You can't ask someone to behave and expect them to behave. That's just not how life works.

Xavier looked back at me, retorting "some of us do, Everett. Maybe only two of us should go." Damn, I wish we could do that. But there's no way in hell Christian would ever let that happen. If one of us goes, the rest follow. If one of us had to endure some torture, so did the rest. It kind of sucked sometimes, but that's what families for.

"No, we all agreed to go, so we're all going. Now stop whining, and get ready. We have to be there in a couple of hours." See, I told you. He would never let one or even two of us go by ourselves. That's probably why he was the leader. Also because he was the oldest. Approaching 28 and he didn't look a day over 60. Xavier was about the same age as Christian, just a little younger by a couple of months or so. Myself was the youngest. At a mere 24, I looked the best of course. With my gorgeous blonde hair, and my amazing green eyes I was able to sway any woman or man. I was delicious!

Anyways, I don't understand why we had to get up 3 hours early. Like I could have literally slept and I would've been happy, but no! Don't let Everett have any sleep! A bunch of assholes if you ask me. So for fun, I decided to screw with Xavier. He was always the easiest to make mad, so I figured I'd have more fun getting a reaction out of him than Christian. Eventually me and him just started arguing back and forth, him asking why I kept touching his armpit, me saying because it was funny. He was definitely pissed though. Tehehe.

I didn't even realize two hours had went by until we heard Christian yell. "Could you guys please shut up!" Damn, I didn't know the mans had it in him. Maybe we should've went somewhere else, but too late now I guess. He did look exhausted so I felt a little bad, but could you blame me. He woke me up early, so it's his own fault.

"It's to leave. Everett, call the driver and tell him we'll be down there soon." Of course he asks me. I'm basically their bitch. Always doing whatever they want. I just rolled my eyes at him and did it anyways. It's not like they've never given me anything though, and I'll be forever grateful for them, but get yourself a butler to do all your shit man.

We hopped in the car, and we all immediately started working on whatever we had to do. Apparantly 30 minutes had passed, and we were already at Alexanders house. Well that went by fast.

When we arrived at the house, we saw that Alexander was already home. I noticed that both Christian and Xavier looked nervous for whatever reason. Probably had to do something with meeting our friends daughter whos like 17, almost an adult, and watching her alone in a big house for two weeks. But I thought to myself, that couldn't be it.

We ended up waiting for his stepdaughter, Belle, for a while actually. I was starting to get antsy until Alexanders new wife, Cheryl, went upstairs to find her daughter. Then we waited an extra 5 minutes. We eventually heard some noise and all looked up at the same time.

My eyes landed on the beauty the second she came into view. I just stood there, frozen. I stared at her, looking her up and down, and she wast the most gorgeous person I have ever seen in my life. Including myself. Her pajama pants had the cutest little crowns on it and a pink bachground. It was fit for a little princess like herself. Her hair was up in a messy bun, but it looked outstanding on her, with tiny curls coming out and framing her face. I did notice how red her face was and that she had tear stains on her face. That irked me quite a bit, actually.

'What could have made my little princess cry so much?' I wanted to see a bright smile, not the after affects of a cry session. Whoever hurt her was going to feel even worse pain. I was upset at the fact that she had been, she did not deserve to be upset, ever. I swear I will always make her happy, forever.

After my daze, I noticed she was checking me and my brothers out. 'I guess we're not the only ones who like what we see' I chuckled to myself. Her mother walked in front of her breaking her daze saying, "Well don't just stand there, Belle, say hi."

After that, I heard the cutest voice ever. "Um, hello, m-m-my names Belle." And then the most amazing thing happened. She smiled. At us. All three of us. Her smile could light up any room, and could make anyone happy. She was absolutely stunning.

I didn't realize I was in a trance until I saw Alexander looking at us in the corner of my eye. Christian then introduced himself first, going up to her and giving her hand a kiss. I knew then that we all had been feeling the same towards the girl. And that we would stop at nothing until she was ours.