Episode 3

It's been 20 days since Meerub parted ways with Murtasim and Murtasim trying to find his Meerub. Their life is no less than a desert, they are no longer living on emotions just surviving on hope of meeting each other. 

Meerub has realised what she lost by not having Murtasim around, he was her protector and lover. She never knew she can love him like this, her love is no more love it has become ISHQ. After so much love, she can't go to him because this is the punishment she has decided for herself. She also understands the pain she gave to Murtasim by not accepting his love for her. Life for her has been lost on the day when she got parted from Murtasim. She can't visit her parents as visiting them will only make her weak. 

Murtasim is living his life because many lives are dependent on him, he is the feudal lord who has to take care of many houses. He still has hope of Meerub returning to him soon, regret is the second emotion of his daily life. All his money, power & authority are in vain as nothing helps him to find his wife, Meerub. He doesn't eat, drink or sleep nor he likes to talk to any of his family members. 

Waqas and Anila have tried everything to find Meerub but no hope for them as well. 

Meerub has decided to take care of her life, she heads to some schools for applying for a position as a teacher, fortunately, she got an offer to teach in one of the small schools in Karachi. She is relieved that she will have some money to take care of her basic expense through Farukh and his mother are taking very good care of her. The emotional support from them was much needed for her at this time.

She starts going to the school to teach and is happy to be with kids, slowly she is learning to smile again. Her fellow colleagues are Asra, Nausheen & Sadia. She sometimes talks to them and learns more about kids and teaching methods. During lunch hours, she is usually busy with kids' homework as she never carries lunch for herself so she finds some ways to avoid her colleagues during lunch break. 

It was Asra's birthday and she requested Meerub to come along for lunch, meerub could not decline because of the occasion so she sits with all her colleague. Everyone was talking about their families and life, meerub didn't have anything to share. Sadia questioned Meerub about her life. 

Meerub- Mere paas kuch nahi batane ko

Asra- Mujhe toh laga tum shaadi shuda ho

Meerub- Hmm 

Sadia- Kya hua tumare husband ko, kya woh is duniya mein nahi hai 

Meerub got infurated and shouted woh bahut aache hai aur allah kare unko meri umar bhi lag jaye. 

Sadia got that as a warning and said Sorry to Meerub. 

Meerub- Koi baat nahi, woh theek hai. 

As Meerub started leaving Asra pushed her to have lunch with them. After a while, she agreed. 

Asra bought fish curry as a treat, and fish is a special reason to miss Murtasim. Meerub with teary eyes had lunch with her colleagues. She got flashbacks of how Murtasim happily had dinner with her when all the dishes were made from Fish. All she can do now is regret her actions and miss Murtasim. 

School got over at 2:00 PM, and Meerub wanted to go to the university to check for law applications. The moment she reached university, she felt something is not good with her stomach and thought it may be due to long gaps between food so she decided to go home and come another day. 

As she reached home she started crying with bad pain in her stomach, not able to understand the reason she reaches out to Farukh's mom and they decided to seek medical help. Meerub reached a nearby clinic, where she shared all her uneasiness.