The Stall Granny

A few weeks after...

They hangout together under a tree after a mission...

"I feel like I really useless on that mission, my medical ninjutsu didn't work at all, ugh it's so frustrating"

"Hei, you can always train with Sakura right? And not to mention you heal Naruto with Sakura. You can't give up just yet, you also can train under Lady Tsunade right?" Kakashi said while patting her hair

"Yeah, i guess" Ino said huffing a little

"There are the Ino-chan that I know" Kakashi said with close eye smile

"Did you know that Naruto gonna leave the village soon?"

"Yeah , i know I'm his sensei after all, he will leave the village for three years to train under Jiraiya-sama "

"It'll be dull without his antics around," Ino remarked.

"Eh? Why? I'm here. I can be just as silly if you want," Kakashi teased.

"Right, how could I forget that," Ino casually replied, causing Kakashi to sweat drop a bit at her straightforwardness.

"Ino-chan, do you really think I'm stupid? You're kidding, right?" Kakashi asked, half-hopeful.

"No, I'm not," Ino replied bluntly, prompting Kakashi to chase her playfully, relishing the moment rather than catching her outright.

"...It's certainly not going to be boring with you around," Ino mused once they stopped running.

Kakashi only answer with a cheeky grin ...'I really like spending my time with her , more than when I'm with Guy'

..........................

Two years and half after Naruto departure....

They dicided to take a stroll through the village together.

"Hey, why don't we buy something?"

"Nice idea, how about some takoyaki?"

"And some cherry tomatoes pudding ?" Asked Ino with pleadingly

"ye-yeah" sweat dropping at how  Ino really like cherry tomatoes pudding