✧ 13 ✧

A few weeks passed, and you started getting good at combat. You could finally compete with Maria, a job no longer boring and easy for her. She wasn't distant anymore. You spent a lot of time together as a couple, something that you didn't expect coming from her. You certainly didn't see her as the cheesy and romantic type, but she totally was just that.

Everything settled into a sort of normal. Training, spending time with Maria and with the Avengers... Also working with Stark, even though he was still an arrogant and not-very-nice-to-work-with boss... All was coming together quite nicely.

One morning, while you were eating breakfast alone, Steve joined you with an anxious look.

"Oh, morning Rogers!" you saluted, obtaining a chuckle from America's ass.

"Uhm hi y/n... Look... Can I talk to you about something?" he asked cautiously.

"Yeah, sure, anything," you responded in a hurry.

"I kind of need some advice, and I thought since you're gay and all we might be on somewhat the same page..."

"If you're about to ask me for some girl advice, I'd very well advise you to look elsewhere 'cause I'm not good at this type of stuff," you quickly explained.

"Actually... Guy advice..." he said looking down, and you grinned full of excitement. "It's Bucky... I... We've always been really good friends and I never felt attractive enough for him to see me in that way when we were young, but now... I feel like I might have a chance. Do you think he's gay?" he asked full of hope, finally looking up.

"It certainly is possible, and it wouldn't surprise me, so I think that you should definitely shoot your shot," you said encouragingly. 

"Thanks y/n!" he responded with a smile, and you gave him a supportive pat on the shoulder.

You never expected to be the person that people come to for advice, but here you were, encouraging Steve to hit on Bucky.

That evening you planned to have a date with Maria, so you cooked your signature spaghetti recipe and arranged a table on the rooftop, not forgetting to light a candle. You put on your favorite fancy outfit, and when Maria texted you that she was done with work, you told her where to find you. 

"Wow," she muttered with her jaw dropped as she kissed you instead of saying 'hi'.

You pulled out her chair so that she could sit down and poured some red wine into your glasses in the fanciest way you could possibly pull off.

"How was your day?" you asked casually, finally sitting down.

"Nothing special, a lot of paperwork... I did help Fury with some plans about L.A.M.B. though, that was quite interesting," she replied, smiling. "How about yours?"

"You can't tell anyone about this, but Steve is into Bucky," you whispered leaning in and chuckling.

"What?! No wayyy!" she giggled, sounding like a teenage girl again after all these years.

You continued chatting about random subjects and eventually finished your food, not forgetting to do the 'Lady and the Tramp' thing with the spaghetti. 

Out of the blue (quite literally) it started pouring. You didn't last a second without getting drenched in rainwater, so you muttered a 'fuck it' and started dancing in the rain. Maria quickly joined you, and you ran around the rooftop like two crazy fools living their best life. You grabbed Maria's hips and pulled her close to you, then you touched your nose with hers, admiring her eyes and this crazy moment that you had with her. She closed the gap between your mouths and kissed you the best that she could, rain pouring down your faces.

You went inside after a bit and ran toward your room with Maria holding your hand. When you entered, she didn't hesitate and pressed you against the door, resuming your kiss. 

"What do you say we take a shower?" you asked, raising your eyebrows.

She smiled in response and slowly took off your wet clothes, mostly because she wanted to laugh at your impatience, but also because it was genuinely hard to take them off. You soon attacked hers, until you were both naked. You advanced toward the shower and started the water, setting it to a good temperature for the both of you. Maria pushed you against the cold wall of the shower, with her arms on either side of your shoulders, and kissed you with desire clouding her eyes. You wrapped your thigh around her, trying to get as close to her as possible. 

You closed your eyes as she lowered herself so that she was at the same level as your hips, starting to lick the insides of your thighs, until finally arriving at her destination. During these few weeks with you two together, she had learned a lot about your likings, kinks, and, most important of all, your weak spot. One lick and she could destroy you inside and out, transporting you through heaven and back. But she wasn't about to waste this power that she had over you, she had to use it wisely. 

Soon, the right moment came, just like you totally did, and she used her secret technique. That resulted in a hurricane of butterflies in your stomach, and you felt so good.  Happy to see you so exhausted from this, Maria carefully washed you, then herself, picked you up bridal style, and laid you on the bed, cuddling you as you fell asleep peacefully in her arms.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

900 words lol

A/n - I didn't really know what to write for the middle portion of the book, so I settled on some good ol' fluff and smut.

Also, I removed the warnings for the smut, sorry if you needed them, but a friend of mine (heh shoutout to you) confirmed my suspicions of the warnings removing any chance of a surprise when smut comes along... This change makes the story more continuous, so I hope it helps