★ Chapter 1 ★ : Orientation

Mix and mingle : talk to others

★∘₊✧───────────✧₊∘★
No POV :

Orientation was held in the hall, which was in the entrance building the supernaturals where told to go mix and mingle with the different supernaturals that aren't their own species or they can just talk within their species it was mainly up to them honestly.

Felix sat on a table in the corner, away from the others picking (or playing) with his food that he had chosen.

He had tried to go socialise with the other soon to be students but he was shunned, started at. pulling his dark green beanie down further on his head, he took a plate and picked some foods that he preferd to eat and sat down in the furthest corner.

His parents.. Well they weren't in the best state of mind when he was born. So neglection was nothing new to Felix.

But yet he couldn't help but feel alone more than ever, yes his parent did take notice of him from time to time, but being shunned by nearly the entire school? That was a different type of lonely.

Loneliness that could probably never be healed.

The students would whisper about and Felix would think nothing of it. He knew better than to React and get shunned even more.

★∘₊✧───────────✧₊∘★
[ 1 hour later 😪]

The main hall was cleared and the students where told to sit with their own species.

Unfortunately for Felix, there was about only 10 students of his own species, him being 1 of them.

"Now then, welcome or welcome back students! Assuming you've been made aware that there are now 10 neko shifters on our school, you'll be treating them with decency." principle hegans announced

"other then that, I'm sure you've Been made aware of he new dorms and how they'll be working. If you haven't the I'll be explaining them now." he added on

"The dorms will be now separated by species. So shifters with shifters, vampires with vampire, and so on. The dorms will be split into threes for the shifters and twos for the vampires......" the principle let on

Groans of disapproval could be heard from across the room.

Felix and we'll the few of his own species, sat in silence. 9 of them would get to be put in a form together.. One would be left out.

Felix had a feeling he'd be the one who didn't have a dorm in the shifters section.

Damn right his gut was correct.

It's been around 20 minutes now since the assembly, and Felix had sat down on the floor near the entrance of the shifters floor.

Most neko shifters there had already made their point of not wanting to be treating badly by the other shifters. One of them almost started a fight which gave enough proof for the 9 nekos, to be allowed to live in peace in the school.

Felix had a feeling that they'll leave him out. It's not like he didn't mind. He did care, but he knew that what's done is done.

He'd become the school bully's target from here on out and possibly no one decent would help him.

The thought pricked his mind, made him sappy. Allowing tears well in his eyes, blinking at the tears he had tried to make them dissappear unfortuanly his mind was in an unstable notion at the moment and had let him weep in shame, and uncertainty.