★ Chapter 2 ★ : Worriers

✧ previously :

That night Elijah had wondered where his roommate was. Or if he would even come back to the dorm this following week. Concidering the fact that it was going to be a chilly week..

★∘₊✧────────────────✧₊∘★

Elijah pulled an all nighter that night..he waited for hours for Felix to come walsting right back into the dorm..but withinhin his process of waiting, he fell asleep.

Waking up the next morning feeling awful, Felix hadn't come back while he was sleeping. He was completely unaware of where he would be. To put it simply, he was worried.

Was giving him that look in the hallway when he called his name to much? Or did Felix fall asleep some place else like the library while studying or doing his homework?

..Mayby, Just mayby Felix might be in the south wing commen room

✧ ( AKA : Lounge ) ✧

Getting up and changing his clothes.

★ dark grey button up shirt, black and silver belt, black dress pants, platform boots, silver watch,black tie, black blazer draped around his shoulders, ★

He walked out, ignoring all the calls from his fellow species and glances that females from other species gave him, he made his way down to the south wing.

Thoughts swirled around in his head, he furrowed his brows and kept thinking of different ways he can apologise to Felix for the event that had happened the day before.

His hands deep inside his pockets, fumbling around with anything the can grasp onto.

Someone shoved past him, running at a full pace before glancing back and yelling "SORRY!"

The kids hair was. . . . Purple!? It was a rabbit shifter of course but why the hell Is his hair neon purple for?

A raven haired wolf shifter shot past him, swirvering around Elijah. Not baring a glance at him. Chasing the smaller, purple haired boy presumably.

"LIIIIIGHT! WAIT UP!!" he howled.

' that was... Odd ' Elijah thought.

He stood for a moment in the dorm hallway, staring in both disbelief and awe.

Shaking his head slightly, he made his way down to the south wing.

Keeping up a fast paced, so that he's able to catch Felix if needed to.

Arriving at the south wing commen room, different scents of different shifters washed over him.

From rabbit shifters to leapord shifters.

One scent however, was easily noticeable for Elijah.

The scent of his roomtate lingered in the room, hesitantly he knocked on the door.

Almost instantly a neko shifter answered the door. However it wasn't Felix, the kid smelt of lemon.

The neko shifter glanced up at the taller male, looking nothing but irritated and bothered.

"Can I help you or something?" the smaller male asked.