Chapter 7

Aurora

Caden and I didn't speak much on our way to his hotel or the elevator ride to his room, so when we got to his room, I had gone from being confident about my choice to being incredibly nervous about it.

However, that disappeared when Caden closed the door and sandwiched me between the wall and his body, raising a knee in between my thighs and pressing it to my privates. The way he rocked his knee and caressed the exposed skin of my arms with his broad palms rekindled the flames of desire that had made me follow him to his hotel room.

Using a finger to push my chin up, he forced me to show him my parted lips and flushed face, making sure we locked gazes as he asked in a low and sexy gravelly voice, "So . . . what do you like?"

Since I was in a world of clashing sensations, it took a while to understand his words. "What . . . do I . . . hm . . . like?"

He bent his head and pulled me into an intense kiss that quickened my heartbeat and made me go from aroused to mega-aroused in a few minutes. It was the way he kissed me, sweeping his tongue through every corner of my mouth and sucking on my tongue as though there was a flavor to me that he wanted to devour and thoroughly explore.

By the time he released me from the kiss, I was gazing into his eyes dazedly, hands wrapped around his waist as I ground myself on his thigh, trying to reach that peak I'd only been up once when I had sex with Levi.

Just then, he withdrew his thigh and when I tried to grab it back, he held both of my hands above my head with one hand and used another hand to cup my face, making me meet his gaze. "Answer my question first."

I glared at him even as I tried to remember what he had asked.

As if he knew I didn't remember his question, he sighed and said, pushing my hair back tenderly. "What do you like during sex? What positions do you enjoy? What positions or sexual acts do you hate or find uncomfortable?"

I bit my lips when I heard his question, my brain finally working after taking a sabbatical, while wondering how I was supposed to know what positions I liked or didn't like when I'd only had sex once with Levi after feeding him my blood had gotten us intoxicated. We'd had sex in a vampire-induced horny haze and even my full memories of the act had taken days to return.

"Um, I don't know."

He seemed surprised and the hand he had been using to trace the angles of my face stopped before he bent down, putting his face in front of mine, locking our gazes as he asked, "Are you a virgin?"

I blushed as I shook my head.

"So why don't you know what you like? Don't lie to me. Just tell me if you're a virgin. I promise we can work through it even if you're a virgin, but we have to make sure that this is fun for both of us, so answer me truthfully, okay?" He asked with a frown.

I looked down and answered. "I've only had sex once."

"Why? Wait, you're legal, right? You're 18?"

When I nodded, he continued, "Who is this guy who didn't even help you discover what you like? Another one-night stand?"

After asking, he stood to his full height and then directed me deeper into the living room toward the hotel's mini kitchen counter. Then he gripped me by my waist as though I were a human-sized doll and sat me on the counter.

I grabbed his arm as I sat down, allowing him to stand in between my thighs with his arms wrapped around my waist.

Then, while nuzzling my neck, he sighed and said. "Talk, I'm listening."

"He's a friend . . . my best friend, but it was a mistake." I parted my lips to say more but decided against it and shut my mouth.

He must have seen that I didn't want to share, because he grinned as he traced my lips with his fingers. "So in simpler words, you don't know what you like and we can try many things to find what you like?"

With his thumb in my mouth, I couldn't talk and could only nod.

"Contraceptives?" He asked, pulling his thumb out of my mouth only to rub my lips with the same thumb like he was trying to wipe away my kiss-smudged lipstick.

"My parents put me on a yearly supernatural contraceptive when I turned 16," I said.

"Great. When I'm done with you, you won't even remember your . . . best friend." With a smile that was both confident and mischievous, he bent down and dragged me into another drowning kiss, by the end of which I was off the counter with my legs around his waist.

A strange sound like whining left my mouth as Caden bit me in the sensitive part between my neck and my shoulder and then started licking the bite mark. I was so strung up that I found myself rubbing on the bulge in Caden's pants.

Caden carried me to the bathroom, helping me out of my dress and making me stand naked in the large shower stall. While there was a sensual pleasure to be had from being naked to the heat in his eyes as he traced every angle of my body, it was still uncomfortable.

Thankfully, Caden noticed and in response, he pulled off his clothes, allowing me to admire every part of his chiseled body other than that part that I was just too shy to stare at, even though I really wanted to.

When Caden got into the shower with me, things went from mildly spicy to red hot spicy in a few minutes. And when we got to bed, we did things I never thought could even be as pleasurable as they were.