Part of context

HELLO MY LITTLE SLUTS ( no offence ) AND WELCOME TO MY NEW BOOK! GIVEN UP ON MY OTHER BOOK, AND I FEEL LIKE I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO WRITE THIS BOOK BECAUSE IM ITCHING TO WRITE IT ( quite literally, my hand and ankle are itchy as fuck )!

THIS BOOK IS ABOUT MY FRIENDS OMAR AND ZACHARY AND I HAVE BEEN FANGIRLING THEM FOR THE PAST 3 HOURS AND I ASKED THEM IF I CAN WRITE THIS AND THEY SAID YES 

I will work much harder on this than any other book because I want to 😃

AND IF YOUR HOMOPHOBIC GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOOK AND UNFOLLOW ME IF YOU HAVE, CAUS FUCK YOU YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT. PEOPLE CAN LOVE WHO THEY WANT TO AND THEY DONT HAVE TO LOVE ANYONE IF THEY DONT WANT TO 🖕🖕🖕🖕

Warnings ( barely any cause it's basically just fluff and a lil bit of angst :3 ) ( UPDATE LIKE 2 MONTHS LATER, SMUT IN THE 3RD CHAPTER🕺🏽)

-gayness

-kissing

-smut

AND THATS IT BITCH🥳

Info on the characters ( not real age for obvious reasons, and I asked them these questions btw ): 

Zachary: Job: Model, 21 years of age, Favourite Flower: Hibiscus, Favourite Drink: Red bull, Top ( not important but important at the same time ), Disorders: Depression anxiety adhd and autism, Favourite colour: Black, Favourite Food: Fry bread and Potato salad, Aesthetic: Dark Academia/Grunge, over-protective, reckless and has delayed pain.

Omar: Barista, 21 years of age, Favourite Flower: Daisy, Favourite drink: Boba Tea, bottom ( also not important but important at the same time rip ), Disorders: Depression and anxiety, Favourite colour: Black and orange, Favourite food: Scalloped potatoes and Fried rice, Aesthetic: Dark Academia/Grunge, kind and anxious.

AND THERE YOU GO! I will take recommendations for chapters, as I cannot come up with them on my own, haha..

IM GONNA START WORKING ON THE FIRST CHAPTER, PROBABLY DONT READ UNTIL THIS HAS 2 CHAPTERS IN IT ^^