2. Go

Starting this one off with a jealousy scene :3

I actually asked Cyber what he would do in this situation soo.. HOPEFULLY THIS IS GOOD ^^

Btw I think Omar is taller because he said he was soo :D

______________________________________________________

Zachary's Pov:

I walked out of the kitchen to more yelling, screaming and fucking shitty pictures. One of the bodyguards came in after the girl Omar was serving before tried to ask me my number, plus grabbing at my arm after I didn't respond.

They ( yes I'm making the bodyguard a they/them. fuck you <3 ) lead me over to where I usually sit, which was out of sight of others. I watched as most of the people who were crowding me left and new customers came in, not noticing me over in the corner.

A waiter came over to ask me if I wanted anything else, and I just ordered 2 more red bulls. She left after taking the empty can already on the table.

About 5 minutes later she came back and put them on the table and shortly left. I took out my phone while opening a can, seeing the time. '5:56pm' it read. "close.." I mumbled, putting my phone face down onto the wooden table. 

I looked over at Omar, seeing him hand a Pumpkin spice latte to some bitchy blonde. She looked like she had surgery all over her fucking body. They walked away, while the next customer was.. being odd.

I was close enough to hear their conversation over the loud chatter of the other people there. "Hi! Can I take your order for today?" I heard him say, grabbing out a notepad, probably in case this guy had an extremely long order like most people do.

"Hey, is..." I say his eyes move down to Omar's name tag. "..Omar on the menu?" He looked back up at him. I almost immediately saw his face scrunch up in disgust, taking a step behind him. "Sir.. please stop. I'm taken and I'm not into you.."

I checked my phone again, the bright screen lighting up in my face. '6:01pm No new Notifications'. I got up from my seat and walked to the side of where Omar was. "Cmon Darling, let's go. Now." I said, emphasising the name. He turned around to look at the clock and he saw the time. "Oh! New receptionist!" He said, then turning to me and walking out of the reception area. 

We started to walk out, holding hands while doing so. I turned around and flipped him off, a smirk on my face while doing so.

Time skip and I'm only around 400 words in and I've been working for an hour🥲

I drove Omar back to his house and back to mine, getting a discord notification as soon as I walked in. 'hi' from 'my universe <3'. I pressed the notification and walked off to my room. It had a flat screen tv, luxury bed with black silk sheets, and black pillows made with cotton.

'hello <3' I replied while getting changed into one of Omar's hoodies and some black and red plaited pants. I saw the 3 dots going up and down as I got underneath the covers. 'whatcha doin?' I saw after I got comfortable. 'nothing really. abt to go to sleep. wbu?' I texted, trying to get warmer by grabbing the other pillow and putting it infront of me. ( tired of doing the '...' shit so ima do this instead. )

My Universe <3                                                                                                                                                

-'you literally just had 3 cans of red bull, wtf'

Zachary

- 'ik, but I'm still tired and wearing your hoodie. also I didn't get to finish them'

My Universe <3

-'rip'

Omar

-'well goodnight darling <3 but do I get a goodnight message?'

-'also I haven't got any work tomorrow, thank god."

Zachary

-'me neither. and of course my love <3'

'have a good sleep and I'll be here in the morning. have good dreams and I'll always love you <3'-       

My Universe <3       

-'<3'

-'goodnight bae'

*offline*

I sighed. I put my phone on charge and placed it on the dark oak nightstand. I closed my eyes, repeating the word 'sleep' over and over in my head.

________________________________

hope you enjoyed reading <3

don't have much to say except the fact that I changed the name. don't ask.