𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

꧁ 🝮 ꧂

The next day came as it was your first day attending to the classes at the academy. Since all the demons in the school wore a uniform, you had to wear a female uniform.

 Since all the demons in the school wore a uniform, you had to wear a female uniform

(𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞)

The uniform was different from the school uniform you wore in Domino High. From the looks of it, you feel more comfortable around it since the red skirt isn't so short like the skirt you wore in your previous school.

You had to leave your duel disk in your room at the House of Levitation since you won't be needing it, though you brought your DM deck with you which is inside your uniform jacket.

You wondered why you were chosen as an exchange student for this academy. But on the bright side, you weren't the only human in the school which is good.

The first class you had to go was English, which is a little easy subject for you. But while you were heading to class through the corridors, you heard two demons gossip nearby.

"Hey, check it out. That's the human that everyone's been talking about. You think it's true what they say, that Mammon became a babysitter?" One whispered.

The other demon snickered.

"Well, if so, then I'd say that actually works out great, doncha think? If we wait and strike when he's not paying attention, he'll never figure out it was us."

"C'mon, we should devour the human before Beel does." The demon grinned.

Having enough of hearing their voices, you quickly went to a different direction before feeling the auras of the same two demons, who were previously talking about you and Mammon, coming closer to you.

Taking a glance at your Millennium Bracelet, you wondered if its magic can work here in Devildom. Sighing, you stopped walking and turned around as the two demons froze on where they stood once they saw you looking at them.

Eyes widening, the demons flinched in fear when they saw the glowing Egyptian eye on your forehead. The atmosphere in the hallway was getting dark and cold as other students in the school shivered while watching on the sidelines.

You chuckled while crossing your arms with a grin. "Did you really think that it was going to be easy?"

The two demons glared with a growl as one of them said, "So what? Our business is of our own, human."

"Even if one of you were going to devour my soul?" You laughed before looking at the two with a deadly glare, "I wouldn't even count on it."

Before one of the two demons could retort, the area soon gets swallowed into darkness. A black dome shielded you and the two demons since you've already activated the Shadow Game.