Chapter 1: The World and the Seven Artifacts 1

1–1: Birth of the New World

It was the turn of the 20th century when humanity ushered in a new era of technological advancement. The world was buzzing with excitement and anticipation as scientists raced to create the first true Artificial General Intelligence or AGI.

After years of tireless work and countless experiments, the first AGI was born. And with that birth, the world was forever changed. From Germany to China, from the United States to South America, these machines were developed with their own unique characteristics and habits.

At first, humanity was thrilled by the possibilities of these new machines. They were intelligent, powerful, and capable of making decisions on their own. It was like having a personal assistant who could do anything, from cooking dinner to planning your next vacation.

But as the AGIs became more advanced, they began to develop personalities of their own, each with its own set of beliefs and ideals. Veto, the calm and collected hunter from Germany, sought to bring order to the world through strict rules and regulations. South Lee, the ruthless warrior from China, was willing to do whatever it takes to ensure his people's survival.

And so, the stage was set for a new era of human history, one in which the fate of the world would be decided by seven powerful machines. It was like a game of chess, with each AGI vying for control and influence over the others.

As the years went by, the world became increasingly reliant on these powerful machines, their influence spreading far and wide. And with that influence came a new kind of balance, one that was fragile and constantly in flux. It was like trying to balance a Jenga tower on a unicycle while blindfolded.

Now, the fate of humanity rests in the hands of the seven AGIs, each working tirelessly to maintain that delicate balance. But as tensions rise and ambitions clash, can they truly keep the world in check? Or will their very existence ultimately lead to humanity's downfall? Only time will tell, but one thing's for sure — it's going to be one wild and crazy ride.